McNairy At Harpeth

LetMeHearYA

Sorry, won't let it go. In fact, the word is going around Waverly right now. I went to a local restaraunt tonight and there was talk there and everyone likes the idea of bringing in their own drinks and snacks and not buying from the concessions.

oh and by the way, the regions are in Waverly next year. Don't expect any favors!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh you might win by a landslide, but it will be only because you have a great team and we have a young great team. But Bolivar won't win the state. Mark it. not near as good as Liberty Tech of last year. And not as well coached. It's not saying he is not a good coach but not as good as Dexter.

And I believe without a doubt that Dexter would have accomodated Waverly and not try to put an extra expense. This is not very classy for this school to do.

He coaches two teams and Dexter doesnt. 85 percent of his ballgames he carried the girls to the final four of the state tournament and then turned around and won the state tournament with the boys the same year. Tell Waverly fans that i drove to lexington every game last week and spent a $100 in gas and i'm expecting to spend another $ 100 next week driving back to lexington next week...so get over it. Wear your flip flops shorts t-shirts because it will be 120 degrees in bolivars gym...so get ready to go to that concession stand to get a drink and popcprn cause u will NEED it! -G

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He coaches two teams and Dexter doesnt. 85 percent of his ballgames he carried the girls to the final four of the state tournament and then turned around and won the state tournament with the boys the same year. Tell Waverly fans that i drove to lexington every game last week and spent a $100 in gas and i'm expecting to spend another $ 100 next week driving back to lexington next week...so get over it. Wear your flip flops shorts t-shirts because it will be 120 degrees in bolivars gym...so get ready to go to that concession stand to get a drink and popcprn cause u will NEED it! -G

Don't need your concessions stand. I am one parent that will be bringing my own food and drink with me just so I don't have to buy at the concession stand. Bolivar is only hurting themselves with this decision. It's over 100 miles for us to make this trip and making us play on two nights is only hurting the kids because of having to fund transportation for both nights.

Won't need it if we bring our own. Plus since it is one game, people will sacrifice for one hour especially since you guys did this.

As far as you driving to Lexington, we drove every night to Ashland City, but it's because we were in a regular tournament and we didn't have our boys and girls playing the same night. Bolivar could have accomodated but chose not to. Kevin Rawlings was more of a man than Rudisell and accomodated him for Saturday.

Don't need your concessions stand. I am one parent that will be bringing my own food and drink with me just so I don't have to buy at the concession stand. Bolivar is only hurting themselves with this decision. It's over 100 miles for us to make this trip and making us play on two nights is only hurting the kids because of having to fund transportation for both nights.

OK! Bring all the food and drink you can carry. I'm tired of reading about how Waverly will "punish" Bolivar by not buying popcorn. There will be enough B-Town fans to cover expenses.

I mean no disrespect but this is about winning. Not $$$. Do what you have to do. And as far as the Region being in Waverly next year, I don't know about ya'll but we don't expect any favors when we travel to play. We have travelled many times and no one handed us anything. We didn't expect it.

Homecourt advantage guys. EVERY sports team uses it. I don't give a rip what other schools have done...the decision was made to help the teams win and I would expect you to do no different.

Papatiger...save the deal about Waverly not having a chance. You're a fan and you think your team has a chance. We're not overlooking you. Especially now.

As far as Dexter at Liberty goes, he is a great coach. But he is no better than Rudesill. For whatever reason some of the Waverly fans believe he would hand you a "favor" if it were him making the decision. HA! Dexter would do what gave his team the best chance to win. No more, no less.

Concession stand! Geezzee! I thought winning was the thing!!!

I hope you guy get better treatment than Waverly did with Bolivar. We asked Bolivar to play both on Friday and they refused. But they had the gall to change game time for boys game to 4 so they could watch the UT/Memphis game. I'm encouraging no one from Waverly to buy anything from the concession stands either night.

Can you PLEASE SHUT THE H*LL UP! Tired of seeing the same thing on every topic you go to. You are on the McNairy and Harpeth topic and you are still talking about Waverly and Bolivar. Good, dont eat the food. If you dont eat the food, then you shouldn't have to use our restrooms either. Hold it until you get back on the interstate or however you go home.

Can you PLEASE SHUT THE H*LL UP! Tired of seeing the same thing on every topic you go to. You are on the McNairy and Harpeth topic and you are still talking about Waverly and Bolivar. Good, dont eat the food. If you dont eat the food, then you shouldn't have to use our restrooms either. Hold it until you get back on the interstate or however you go home.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> How did you wind up on a McNairy/Harpeth thread StayStrong?

Isn't that your pot to his kettle? Just sayin'........

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> How did you wind up on a McNairy/Harpeth thread StayStrong?

Isn't that your pot to his kettle? Just sayin'........

I got on this thread because "papatiger" is on every thread talking about Waverly and Bolivar. That how I got on it. ANything else?

I got on this thread because "papatiger" is on every thread talking about Waverly and Bolivar. That how I got on it. ANything else?

Just saying. How would you know what papertiger is doing unless you're looking for his posts? Furthermore, why do you care? Either you did a search or looked on his profile to see where he is posting or you saw his screenname on a thread and clicked to see what was going on. Then you chastise him for posting about the Waverly/Bolivar issue on every thread. Aren't you posting about the same issue on every thread?

Pot meet kettle. Kettle.......pot.