McNairy at Harpeth

LetMeHearYA

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivar refused to do this for Waverly. But they had the gall to ask to change boys game to 4 pm so they could watch the UT/Memphis game.

Can you please give it a rest? Win your games and this conversation would not be happening. Find you something constructive to do. Like it was said in a previous post, I'm shocked that TSSAA allowed that. And like I said, it is about the basketball team. I have a child on the Bolivar's girl basketball team and if I had a son, I would be at that game regardless of where it is and when it is played. IT IS ABOUT YOUR KIDS MAN!!!!!!

Well I think that papatiger just wishes that your "computer talk" was english that is all.

This is for papatiger, the bottom line is, they are coming to us thats it, if you come you come, if not, oh well. TOUGH KID. If you dont have money for gas dont come, and if its that big of a deal rent a 15 passenger bus, Once again you should have won your games. Dont hate on them cause they won and they didnt.

Can you please give it a rest? Win your games and this conversation would not be happening. Find you something constructive to do. Like it was said in a previous post, I'm shocked that TSSAA allowed that. And like I said, it is about the basketball team. I have a child on the Bolivar's girl basketball team and if I had a son, I would be at that game regardless of where it is and when it is played. IT IS ABOUT YOUR KIDS MAN!!!!!!

Yes, it is about the kids, that's what makes this so stupid. I will be at both games too, but when I can help someone, I do it if it is in my power. Bolivar had the power to do it but chose not to. Kevin Rawlings is more of a gentleman than Rudisell since he accomodated them for Saturday.

And for lovergirl, your girls are going to have all they can handle tonight. This is a tough girls district. Don't be surprised when Waverly comes home with the victory.

Yes, it is about the kids, that's what makes this so stupid. I will be at both games too, but when I can help someone, I do it if it is in my power. Bolivar had the power to do it but chose not to. Kevin Rawlings is more of a gentleman than Rudisell since he accomodated them for Saturday.

And for lovergirl, your girls are going to have all they can handle tonight. This is a tough girls district. Don't be surprised when Waverly comes home with the victory.

I am really loving talking like this on this computer, we must have nothing else to do, but think of how those tiger goin to beat the paint off of them tonight. And papatiger when you leave tonight, your name will be greentiger, so get ready. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is for papatiger, the bottom line is, they are coming to us thats it, if you come you come, if not, oh well. TOUGH KID. If you dont have money for gas dont come, and if its that big of a deal rent a 15 passenger bus, Once again you should have won your games. Dont hate on them cause they won and they didnt.

The ball is in Bolivar's court even though I and other Waverly fans know it would have been nice to make one trip. However, throwing the you should have won card out there does not make sense because some districts are stronger than others and it may not have taken as much for certain teams to win and get to host a region game. Not saying that is the case, just throwing it out there. Anyway what is done is done. I never eat at a game anyway, I am coming to support the 7 seniors on Waverly's team that deserve nothing less than a W! And the W is past due for this group /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The ball is in Bolivar's court even though I and other Waverly fans know it would have been nice to make one trip. However, throwing the you should have won card out there does not make sense because some districts are stronger than others and it may not have taken as much for certain teams to win and get to host a region game. Not saying that is the case, just throwing it out there. Anyway what is done is done. I never eat at a game anyway, I am coming to support the 7 seniors on Waverly's team that deserve nothing less than a W! And the W is past due for this group /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I understand what you are saying, but fact is fact. If you win you host, and if you dont, you travel. thats the game.

Isn't 'the game' also to play at 7:00 P.M.? At least Coach Rawlings was good enough to let you guys watch Chism and Kemp play in the big game. He would have been within his rights to play the game at 7:00 and Bolivar would have lost a good portion of their crowd Saturday night.

Isn't turn about fair play?

Isn't 'the game' also to play at 7:00 P.M.? At least Coach Rawlings was good enough to let you guys watch Chism and Kemp play in the big game. He would have been within his rights to play the game at 7:00 and Bolivar would have lost a good portion of their crowd Saturday night.

Isn't turn about fair play?

Obviously not to them. They think I'm awful for wanting to change the game night when it would help a lot of people including them. Whatever. We are getting the paint beat off of us. I didn't know we had paint on, ks. I think they will be surprised that they are in for a battle tonight.

KS, good luck to you Harpeth guys and tell your administration that the fans in Waverly are proud of them for accomodating McNairy. Go get Lady Indians and Indians.