Central Tennis

Tbaby16

I went to a Mcminn Central tennis practice yesterday and they were good. This Conor Kirkland kid has a mean back hand.And don't get me started on his serve. It's wicked,no one can handle it. That's not the only one,Michael Nicolo is yet to come. I've played with him and he's unstopable. Central Tennis is going all the way this year.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I heard that same thing TBaby16. . .Michael said they could bring the state title back to CHS and Conor even said the same

I definately look for the Bruins of USJ to be tough. I played against their number 1 and their top 2 doubles last year, and they were tough. They have good fundamentals, and seem to be "robot good" to quote an ex-teammate lol.

I went to a Mcminn Central tennis practice yesterday and they were good. This Conor Kirkland kid has a mean back hand.And don't get me started on his serve. It's wicked,no one can handle it. That's not the only one,Michael Nicolo is yet to come. I've played with him and he's unstopable. Central Tennis is going all the way this year.

micheal nicolo is an idiot with a big head. and he always fakes injuries

I definately look for the Bruins of USJ to be tough. I played against their number 1 and their top 2 doubles last year, and they were tough. They have good fundamentals, and seem to be "robot good" to quote an ex-teammate lol.

Since i moved to Milan all iv heard is USJ is awesome... I cant wait to see them in region, if they live up to the hype ill get my butt handed to me but it will be fun i always enjoy playing better players... As for Mcminn this is probably just delusion from someone who was awe struck by playin against better players... As for the serve thing iv played plenty of people who couldnt handle my 1st serve(The German that played for Cannon last season struggled with it and he was awesome)