ALL 13AA Region 7AA Semis

VOREBS

Well all 4 13AA teams did indeed win their first round games, so now we have the semis Monday night, with Milan and OC in the first game at 6:00, and Westview and GC in the nightcap at 7:30. Same four teams from the 13AA semis, but different match-ups. We all know this will be a HARD FOUGHT night of basketball at Brownsville. So who wins?

Early picks: OC over Milan and GC over Westview in a close one.

What do you think??

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all 4 13AA teams did indeed win their first round games, so now we have the semis Monday night, with Milan and OC in the first game at 6:00, and Westview and GC in the nightcap at 7:30. Same four teams from the 13AA semis, but different match-ups. We all know this will be a HARD FOUGHT night of basketball at Brownsville. So who wins?

Early picks: OC over Milan and GC over Westview in a close one.

What do you think??

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My picks are Milan and GC. Obion will have to play ALOT better than they did against NS to beat Milan. (That is if Poston decides to play up to her potential). And with Butler back GC has to many weapons for Westview. But you never know that is why we play the game. Good luck to all 13AA teams.

I am not surprised that all 13 AA teams won their 1st round region game, even if two did go on the road. OC had trouble with NS but that shows the strength of both teams. All four 13AA teams deserve to be playing for the gold as the final four of the state. It is a shame that that won't happen because two of the four will reluctantly be going home after Monday night. I am sure that the rest of the state will be happy that those four are meeting each other before they get any farther. Congratulations to all four teams, but obviously I have my favorite, so I take my stand with the Lady Rebels!

Gibson County dominated the #1 seed from 14AA. I think they beat NS twice. Once during regular season and once in the finals of the district. If we can now stay healthy, I really like our chances. I'm picking OC and Gibson County in the finals of region 7AA.

Go Gibson County!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

My picks are Milan and GC. Obion will have to play ALOT better than they did against NS to beat Milan. (That is if Poston decides to play up to her potential). And with Butler back GC has to many weapons for Westview. But you never know that is why we play the game. Good luck to all 13AA teams.

Where has Butler been?????... Griffin is the one that was out hurt... but she is back... Lady Pioneers played very well last night... Fayette-Ware came into the Gym with their District Championship shirts on...but didn't know what to think after GC started pressing them... they looked like a deer in headlights.. i can imagine they were saying to themselves.. "if this is the #4 team, how good is the #1 team???".... lol...

Go Lady Pioneers!!!!

Congrats.. to all 13AA teams... it's too bad these teams are from the same district... they all deserve to make it to the state finals....

Where has Butler been?????... Griffin is the one that was out hurt... but she is back... Lady Pioneers played very well last night... Fayette-Ware came into the Gym with their District Championship shirts on...but didn't know what to think after GC started pressing them... they looked like a deer in headlights.. i can imagine they were saying to themselves.. "if this is the #4 team, how good is the #1 team???".... lol...

Go Lady Pioneers!!!!

Congrats.. to all 13AA teams... it's too bad these teams are from the same district... they all deserve to make it to the state finals....

LOL, me and Justin walked in with the guy running the clock and he was like welcome to the wildcats den, don't go out with a loss or something of that sort. I'm afraid we didn't go out with a loss but with a 28 point win, lol! Griffin come out and scored our first 6 or 8 points and proved to everyone she is back and ready to play.

I AM IN NO WAY SAYING THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE WESTVIEW! That's exactly how teams lose... You can't take Westview for granted as we have beaten them by 18 and 12. Look what they did to Obion in Districts. Don't under-estimate "the view". I hope we win and I'm pretty sure that we have the better team but the better team doesn't always win.

Getting Milan out of their home gym will be big...The Lady Bulldogs are playing better than anyone right now but alot of folks have been pointing to this Lady Rebel team to be the one to go on to Murfreesboro...It will be close,it will be intense and I think the Lady Rebels will come out with the win 58-53....Posten/Gray-Roney/Fussell will cancel each other out...Look for a big game from either Gentry Reedy or her sister Aubrey as the deciding factor...

Milan comes into Haywood tomorrow night riding a high ship! They've won 15 in a row and don't look to be slowing down. I don't think that Poston/Gray and Roney/Fussell will cancel each other out. If that was the case Obion Central would blow Milan out of the water. NO ONE will stop Poston! I don't mean contain her and still let her score 16-20 points, I mean shut her down and hold her under 5 points and keep here frustrated all night. For some reason to me this year, Jana Roney doesn't look like the same player. In the games I've seen her she hasn't been as vocal (excluding the GC game where she was hurt) this year. She doesn't seem to have the fight in her like she did last year. Last year she could take over the game in a heart beat and that earned her her Ms. Basketball nomination. Maybe it is the better supporting cast around her this year with Aubrey Reedy and Chassidy Fussell with a year of experience on them. Anyone know? I take Obion Central by 2 in this one 51-49. Should be the best game in the state tomorrow night!

I will have to make the trip back to HAYYYYYYYYYYWWWWWWWOOOODDDD. I am going to bring the banker and the farmer with me!

Here is the question, shall I bring more Pukebags for HeavyD, or another pukebag for the Wizard and his beautiful sorceror.........I am sure the stink from the puke hasn't left from 4 years ago. I can't wait to smell it!

Haaaaayyyyywwwwooooooddddd....I can hardly wait! I am getting excited again...

Get Up 'View /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />