Upperman or Livingston

blueeyes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not talking any crap, you can bet your knickers on that one!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yep i know what you mean on that one it could go either way tonight and ask devilish crow don't taste to good!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think LA can win tonight, BUT they will have to play great the whole game and stop those easy baskets Upperman seems to get. By now the LA girls should have a pretty good idea of how they ought to play in order to beat Upperman. Its the 3rd game between them this year, so I don't think its going to be a cakewalk for the Bees. I say LA by 3!

Wildcat 1970

Upperman has OWNED LA this year and nothing will change tonight! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I think that might have been a bad choice of words. Both games between Upperman and LA came down to the last few minutes. Two great teams and I hate that one of their seasons will come to an end tonight.

Upperman has OWNED LA this year and nothing will change tonight! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

OWNED? Did you see either game this year between these two? LA led both games for 3 quarters both times, but not when it counts the most. Credit Upperman for pulling both games out. Upperman, as usual, has a fine ball club. I just can't agree they have owned us this season. Or I will agree to it if you'll agree LA owned JC this year. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

GO BIG BLUE!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yep i know what you mean on that one it could go either way tonight and ask devilish crow don't taste to good!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I can fix stuff crow, barb-q- crow, roasted crow,crow and pasta, crow soup, crow breast, crow bobs, crow fried. Of course, i just like crow ith a lil salt and pepper.