Creek Wood vs. Bolivar Central

utvols04

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite your 10 was it? Despite the T. But it was what it was.

But they still won and deserve congrats.

THEY even showed a little sportsmaship at the end!

You say that as though you're surprised. No surprise here. I can't think of a 11AA girls team that wouldn't conduct themselves with proper sportsmanship.

1 is as good as 10 if you're ahead at the end. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You say that as though you're surprised. No surprise here. I can't think of a 11AA girls team that wouldn't conduct themselves with proper sportsmanship.

1 is as good as 10 if you're ahead at the end. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Maybe I wasn't clear on that. But in hiis earlier posts he acted like our girls couldn't even stay in the gym with them! Absolutely 1 is as good as 10 and even though I regret the tech happened, I'm not disputing it in any way. Like I said...it was what it was.

I think you are right that our 11AA girls show good sportsmanship. I absolutley congratulate the Creek Wood girls. Their strategy worked and they won.

I guess papatiger just gets under my skin with his total dislike of both Bolivar Tiger teams. But, oh well. It is what it is.

Maybe I wasn't clear on that. But in hiis earlier posts he acted like our girls couldn't even stay in the gym with them! Absolutely 1 is as good as 10 and even though I regret the tech happened, I'm not disputing it in any way. Like I said...it was what it was.

I think you are right that our 11AA girls show good sportsmanship. I absolutley congratulate the Creek Wood girls. Their strategy worked and they won.

I guess papatiger just gets under my skin with his total dislike of both Bolivar Tiger teams. But, oh well. It is what it is.

First of all when I said 10, I didn't realize that Jasmine wasn't playing. Second, a win is a win. And don't you just love it?

First of all when I said 10, I didn't realize that Jasmine wasn't playing. Second, a win is a win. And don't you just love it?

Keep em going papatiger, I enjoy your posts. You are usually dead on with what you post and I guess people don't like to hear the truth sometimes. And, oh, enjoyed your call of the two games the other nite, you guys make it sound like you are having fun. I would agree that Bolivar better pick it up a few notches if they want to win state (boys) and for sure the girls are done tomorrow. If I was Rudesell that girl would sit the next game, don't care if state, substate or what, no excuse for that.

Yes, Creek Wood showed a lot of class. Players and fans alike. Congrats on a well played game and best of luck in sub-state. I also hope that Bolivar can learn from what happened at the end of the game and make a positive out of this.

Good Luck tonight lady tigers. If you think our number 24 should not play tonight then Creekwoods number 20 shouldn't either since she pushed our number 15 in the face oh but that doesn't count because of course the offficial didn't see it. The girl is a freshman that lost her head and I am sure she feels bad but it's over and I will even say good luck to creekwood because they are representing our region. As far as papatiger being dead on in what he states on this board that is funny. Good Luck the rest of the season to Bolivar and Creekwood.

Good Luck tonight lady tigers. If you think our number 24 should not play tonight then Creekwoods number 20 shouldn't either since she pushed our number 15 in the face oh but that doesn't count because of course the offficial didn't see it. The girl is a freshman that lost her head and I am sure she feels bad but it's over and I will even say good luck to creekwood because they are representing our region. As far as papatiger being dead on in what he states on this board that is funny. Good Luck the rest of the season to Bolivar and Creekwood.

I don't think she should have to sit out either. What I'm saying is that I hope she learned from it...to keep your cool when the game gets heated. I saw how aggressive the Creek Wood players where. I didn't see the incidident your talking about and I'm not saying it didn't happen. Creek Wood out played us when it counted. Plan and simple. And as I type this I have my green on and I'm getting ready to go to Marshall County to cheer on the LADY TIGERS!

I agree with you about papatiger. He needs some rest. Maybe we should all pitch in and send him on a vacation? nah.

Keep em going papatiger, I enjoy your posts. You are usually dead on with what you post and I guess people don't like to hear the truth sometimes. And, oh, enjoyed your call of the two games the other nite, you guys make it sound like you are having fun. I would agree that Bolivar better pick it up a few notches if they want to win state (boys) and for sure the girls are done tomorrow. If I was Rudesell that girl would sit the next game, don't care if state, substate or what, no excuse for that.

Truth hurts sometimes. Thanks for the compliment about the radio. We do have fun, but unfortunately I gave it up after those games. My daughter graduates and is going to college, so I will have two in college and won't have as much time to do it. It is sort of sad though, we've been calling games together for 3 years, football and basketball. Good luck to Creek Wood.

oh, I didn't see the game, but if she got the technical like I heard, she should be punished some how, freshman or not. IMO, she needs sitting until she learns to play team ball. She's good. Really good. But she carries the ball a lot, she shoots ill advised shots, and doesn't play team ball. She could make herself better if she would learn how to control those things. She does have a temper too.