Creek Wood vs. Bolivar Central

utvols04

Truth hurts sometimes. Thanks for the compliment about the radio. We do have fun, but unfortunately I gave it up after those games. My daughter graduates and is going to college, so I will have two in college and won't have as much time to do it. It is sort of sad though, we've been calling games together for 3 years, football and basketball. Good luck to Creek Wood.

oh, I didn't see the game, but if she got the technical like I heard, she should be punished some how, freshman or not. IMO, she needs sitting until she learns to play team ball. She's good. Really good. But she carries the ball a lot, she shoots ill advised shots, and doesn't play team ball. She could make herself better if she would learn how to control those things. She does have a temper too.

well it depends on the description of how the technical went down. the way i heard it, she gave a shove because the other girl wouldn't get off her, but who knows.

Aside from that, I have seen nothing else of her having a temper, so would you kindly provide some empirical evidence to support your claim of her temper? Because I don't see it

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it depends on the description of how the technical went down. the way i heard it, she gave a shove because the other girl wouldn't get off her, but who knows.

Aside from that, I have seen nothing else of her having a temper, so would you kindly provide some empirical evidence to support your claim of her temper? Because I don't see it

I did see her play against Waverly and she threw quite a few elbows intentionally and was doing some shoving that was beyond the usual physical style play.

Also saw the same thing in the semi final game of the region. Don't get me wrong, she is a very good player, but improving on these things would get her on the radar of big name schools.

I did see her play against Waverly and she threw quite a few elbows intentionally and was doing some shoving that was beyond the usual physical style play.

Also saw the same thing in the semi final game of the region. Don't get me wrong, she is a very good player, but improving on these things would get her on the radar of big name schools.

did creek wood win tonights game or the other team?

i must have on rose colored glasses, because i didn't see anything like that at the waverly game as far as intentional elbows and needless shoving

Well, well, I'm back. First of all she does not have a temper. When you are on the floor and the defender is pushing and hand checking, as they call it, then she has the right to knock their hands off her. You have called ONE game that Bolivar played and that was against your team, so therefore you knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, SO JUST SHHHHHHHH!!!. No elbows were thrown, but if they were, then the defender shouldn't be riding her. And another thing, she does not even play defends most of the time, so how can she be playing beyond the usual style of play. Like I said, you knows absolutley NOTHING about her so therefore shut up. And as far as a radar, she is ALREADY on the radar of the big name schools. Would you like to know some? Ok. University of North Carolina, The University of Tennessee at Chat, Murray State, and the University of Missouri at Columbia. FIND YOU SOMETHING TO DO BECAUSE YOU KNOWS NOTHING.

Truth hurts sometimes. Thanks for the compliment about the radio. We do have fun, but unfortunately I gave it up after those games. My daughter graduates and is going to college, so I will have two in college and won't have as much time to do it. It is sort of sad though, we've been calling games together for 3 years, football and basketball. Good luck to Creek Wood.

oh, I didn't see the game, but if she got the technical like I heard, she should be punished some how, freshman or not. IMO, she needs sitting until she learns to play team ball. She's good. Really good. But she carries the ball a lot, she shoots ill advised shots, and doesn't play team ball. She could make herself better if she would learn how to control those things. She does have a temper too.

Like you said, you were not there. The other girl was on her when the timeout was called. Therefore, I know she heard the whistle blow, it right there at her. She shoved her when the ref turned his head. She is a freshmen and she DID learn a lesson. NOT TO PUSH UNTIL THE REF TURNS HIS HEAD. As far a playing team ball, she does. She didn't win 20 games by herself. I think she had HELP. When you are the point guard, I thought you were suppose to carry the ball. I thought anyway. As far as ill-advised shots, you wouldn't know if they were ill-advised or not because you don't know the plays. Maybe they were set up that way. They lost and its over. They did a wonderful job this year on making it this far. GOOD JOB GIRLS, HOLD YOU HEAD UP, AND KEEPING PLAYING.

Well, well, I'm back. First of all she does not have a temper. When you are on the floor and the defender is pushing and hand checking, as they call it, then she has the right to knock their hands off her. You have called ONE game that Bolivar played and that was against your team, so therefore you knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, SO JUST SHHHHHHHH!!!. No elbows were thrown, but if they were, then the defender shouldn't be riding her. And another thing, she does not even play defends most of the time, so how can she be playing beyond the usual style of play. Like I said, you knows absolutley NOTHING about her so therefore shut up. And as far as a radar, she is ALREADY on the radar of the big name schools. Would you like to know some? Ok. University of North Carolina, The University of Tennessee at Chat, Murray State, and the University of Missouri at Columbia. FIND YOU SOMETHING TO DO BECAUSE YOU KNOWS NOTHING.

I had to come back on this one. Yes, I called one game but saw her play a couple more as a fan. Now, when she gets on the University of Tennessee/Knoxville radar, she will have arrived. The only school you mentioned that is a big time program is North Carolina and they are beginning to sink.

She's a good player, but contrary to what you think, I've seen her lose her temper and shoving whether the referee is looking or not is wrong. If she plays or wants to play like that she won't be on UTK radar. And carrying the ball is illegal.

I had to come back on this one. Yes, I called one game but saw her play a couple more as a fan. Now, when she gets on the University of Tennessee/Knoxville radar, she will have arrived. The only school you mentioned that is a big time program is North Carolina and they are beginning to sink.

She's a good player, but contrary to what you think, I've seen her lose her temper and shoving whether the referee is looking or not is wrong. If she plays or wants to play like that she won't be on UTK radar. And carrying the ball is illegal.

Papa, Papa, Papa,

Come on now, let it go. Does your congregation know that you're using the church computer to spread all of this hate on CoachT? We all know that you are still mad about not having both Waverly-Bolivar games on the same night. I don't guess there are any souls to save or members to visit in the hospital these last couple of weeks because you sure have a lot of free time on your hands!?

Since when has North Carolina began to sink as a program? Ummm, I do believe they are the number 2 team in the country. I wish her elbow that she supposedly throws so much would've made it over to the Waverly Radio table. I wouldn't want it to hit the nice announcer of the two, though. I guess you're busy now trying to find out who Bolivar's girls play the first game of next year so you can go ahead and predict a LOSS for us!

Its time to give it up Papa. No one is buying into your crap that you are spewing!

Like you said, you were not there. The other girl was on her when the timeout was called. Therefore, I know she heard the whistle blow, it right there at her. She shoved her when the ref turned his head. She is a freshmen and she DID learn a lesson. NOT TO PUSH UNTIL THE REF TURNS HIS HEAD. As far a playing team ball, she does. She didn't win 20 games by herself. I think she had HELP. When you are the point guard, I thought you were suppose to carry the ball. I thought anyway. As far as ill-advised shots, you wouldn't know if they were ill-advised or not because you don't know the plays. Maybe they were set up that way. They lost and its over. They did a wonderful job this year on making it this far. GOOD JOB GIRLS, HOLD YOU HEAD UP, AND KEEPING PLAYING.

I had to come back on this one too. I did see all the things that Papatiger said, she is good and has talent way above her years, but she made a choice and it cost you a trip to the Boro. All the good and talent is no-good if you resort to rough or unsporsting behavior, case in point here. And I for one will tell you that Papatiger calls it like it is, so let him have his opinion and disagree if you must, but do so respectfully. Unless the coach gets her under control, I predict it will happen again next year just like this year. Now, just get your boys to playing like they are capable and represent our region at the Boro, here's hoping the gold comes back to 12AA 5 years straight.

Papa, Papa, Papa,

Come on now, let it go. Does your congregation know that you're using the church computer to spread all of this hate on CoachT? We all know that you are still mad about not having both Waverly-Bolivar games on the same night. I don't guess there are any souls to save or members to visit in the hospital these last couple of weeks because you sure have a lot of free time on your hands!?

Since when has North Carolina began to sink as a program? Ummm, I do believe they are the number 2 team in the country. I wish her elbow that she supposedly throws so much would've made it over to the Waverly Radio table. I wouldn't want it to hit the nice announcer of the two, though. I guess you're busy now trying to find out who Bolivar's girls play the first game of next year so you can go ahead and predict a LOSS for us!

Its time to give it up Papa. No one is buying into your crap that you are spewing!

First of all, I type on the computer from my home. My computer.(by the way, our church doesn't have a computer hooked up to the internet, sorry /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ) Second of all, I get on it during times that I have free. Third, I have driven over 1000 miles this month visiting people in hospitals, nursing homes, funerals home. Preached 4 funerals in the last month. (I'm not really sure you are from West Tenn. you sure know a lot about me that is not on my profile, imagine, surely not someone trying to stir, like S.H.)

Now, the travel issue is over. Let's keep it that way. I made some personal opinions on a very gifted young lady. It would help her. But you guys don't see it that way. There is no hate in me. I don't even allow that word in my home. You need to know who you are talking about before you speak. There are a lot of people here in this area that read these and have come up to me and said, they won't even give you a break. Or why are they picking on you? All you do is give your opinion like theirs. That's kind of what I really thought but, who knows why.

Thanks BBaller87, I have no idea who you are, but I was beginning to wonder if anyone on that side of the river knew what I was trying to say.

This is a talented young lady, and she only needs to get her act together to play with the big girls. Good luck to Bolivar next year, I know they are very young.

First of all, I type on the computer from my home. My computer.(by the way, our church doesn't have a computer hooked up to the internet, sorry /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ) Second of all, I get on it during times that I have free. Third, I have driven over 1000 miles this month visiting people in hospitals, nursing homes, funerals home. Preached 4 funerals in the last month. (I'm not really sure you are from West Tenn. you sure know a lot about me that is not on my profile, imagine, surely not someone trying to stir, like S.H.)

Now, the travel issue is over. Let's keep it that way. I made some personal opinions on a very gifted young lady. It would help her. But you guys don't see it that way. There is no hate in me. I don't even allow that word in my home. You need to know who you are talking about before you speak. There are a lot of people here in this area that read these and have come up to me and said, they won't even give you a break. Or why are they picking on you? All you do is give your opinion like theirs. That's kind of what I really thought but, who knows why.

Thanks BBaller87, I have no idea who you are, but I was beginning to wonder if anyone on that side of the river knew what I was trying to say.

This is a talented young lady, and she only needs to get her act together to play with the big girls. Good luck to Bolivar next year, I know they are very young.

There is hate in you based on your concession stand idea. That hate doesn't just go away. Your opinion is way off base as well. Again, you see all this unsportmanslike conduct on her part, yet you base this on very little. I have seen her play many more times where I don't see that kind of conduct. In fact, I saw in one game, when her pinky was jammed and really bothering her, an opposing player hacked her on that finger (going for the wrist, but one can still hit the finger). The temper and rage filled girl you described would have shoved, punched or elbowed that girl. But that's not what happened. She walked off the court, and held no malice towards that girl.

But here you are, making attacks on a girl that you know little to nothing about. It's not like she robbed a bank or punched a ref. She got a little chippy with someone who was all over her after a TO had been called, and I reiterate that that is the only time I've seen or heard about her even showing a temper. Your opinions are about as off as someone saying "Hitler was a good guy."

You might not allow the word hate in your home, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. To say you have no hate is a bold statement. It's ok to admit a flaw, you aren't Jesus after all. And if you don't allow the word "hate" in your home, is it safe to admit you hate "hate?"

Finally, you calling her gifted is probably the first time you've said that without following it up with "But she needs to control her temper."

Oh, and I hate to nitpick, but it's what i do....you've really driven over 1000 miles this month doing the visiting? I mean, it's the 3rd day of March. If you've put in the miles, good for you, otherwise, avoid the exaggeration or at least say "last month."