LA vs. Station Camp

BigDaddy_1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome game. White House better watch out. After a game like that LA will be ready to roll on into a sub-state home game. Won't be easy though. They will have to work. I'm glad LA is playing White House though. I didn't want them to have to play Upperman again. As long as LA's big men can handle the big kid from White House, I think LA should be able to win. I don't think White House can beat the full court pressure the Wildcats are going to bring. From what I saw White House didn't have many ball handlers other than #15.. (I think that was his number)

man oh man....i graduated in 06 and am now attending school in chattanooga but i'm keeping up with the ol' boys from ltown.....when you guys play in the boro i'll make the trip over to watch you guys.....wish i could be there this thursday but i'll be praying for you're guys' safety and be cheering for a win!!!! it looks as if everyone is doubting you guys, but remember the 05 football season....everyone doubted them too.....

it's been a while but i think i'll chant hog-eye tonight!!!!

Forget pound for pound, Dunn is one of the best in the state, period. He has put up big numbers all year and the most ridiculous part is that he can score from anywhere. Only had 3 threes the entire game.....much better athletically than people think and can get off a shot on anyone anywhere. Big time effort. It was a game he had to do it in for them to move on and he took over and got the job done (no pun intended)

Forget pound for pound, Dunn is one of the best in the state, period. He has put up big numbers all year and the most ridiculous part is that he can score from anywhere. Only had 3 threes the entire game.....much better athletically than people think and can get off a shot on anyone anywhere. Big time effort. It was a game he had to do it in for them to move on and he took over and got the job done (no pun intended)

He's the best we've played against all year! Congrats to LA on their big win, now hopefully they will take care of business and win the region!! Good luck to ya'll! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wow, gotta love my boy dunn, i have said all year he is one of the best, noone has believed me unless they have seen him play or play against him, 49 points is what im talking about, great job to coach melton and coach jones for having the cats ready, congrats to Jenkins on a great season, he is a heck of a player to watch, lets go hogeye, here we go

Big win for Melton & boys. I know there is alot of hype over Chase & his 49 POINTS...I can't even find words to say how amazing that is!!! The team played great D....a little foul trouble but it worked out. Todd & Chase both had big free throws at the end. Good Job LA!!!!

Chase Dunn is such a talented kid! I'm glad people from other areas had a chance to see what he can do. Everyone in this area knew it??¦.. now everyone knows it.