Bearden vs Oak Ridge

twhoops

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Oak Ridge. Hey I predicted Bearden just like etcoach but what can I say I was wrong. I really thought Bearden and Maryville were stronger teams than Oak Ridge but the Wildcats beat both of them. They certainly didn't dominate either team but they showed great heart and determination to gut out two extremely tough wins when it looked like they were done. That is a sign of a great team and Oak Ridge has made a believer of me.

Best of luck to Oak Ridge and Bearden in the sectional.

By the way all you Oak Ridge fans, I am picking Oak Ridge to win big in the sectional game.

Wow! One of the best games I have seen in the last 2 or 3 years. Oak Ridge went on a 12-0 run in less than a minute. Oak Ridge's pressure was too much for Bearden to handle. Stephens is so fast, and Dowdell played a really good game on Simpson and Jenkins was almost a non-factor. Would be great if these two teams could meet again. Bearden did not have a good game plan against Oak Ridge's pressure. Again great game and best of luck to both teams. They both should get to the State Tournament.

I was impressed with both Bearden and Oak Ridge tonight. Bearden seemed to be handling OR's press with ease up to the 4th, props to coach Norris to sticking with the game plan. I was impressed with Beardens overall athletisism, they just seemed to loose focus in the last 5mins. Great Atmopshere, extremly talented teams, and heck of a ball game. Grats to OR for the win, what a week beating Maryville and Bearden. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey RebelRon.... I have a question for you. My little brother is a sophomore at MHS and he is on the football team. They have to sell Rebel Cards like they always do this year, but they upped the number from 10 to 20. Can you tell me why they did this and what exactly these cards are paying for?

You mean the cards are $20 now? The cards were used for the person that bought them to get discounts at the resturants or stores listed on the cards. I also think the cards help with stuff for the players.