CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

WELL PUT MR. SENATOR! I think this game is going to be electric! I was informed today that the tickets were almost already gone just this morning! I LOVE IT!! The fan base is going to be crazy.. I hope JC brings back the student section (a.k.a. the ROWDY REDNECKS) with some loud cheerin! If you look around you will probably see me cause i'll be the one that doesn't sit down the entire game and hopefully i'll be in the front row.. but who knows! Good Luck boys.. I hope the time in between games has given you time to take in the fact you guys are better than everyone has anticipated! WE BELIEVE! Now show everyone what you are made of monday! O and devilfanatic i'd be more than happy to come give a pre-game pep if you need some emotion in the locker room /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

FYI

No one is going to have any trouble getting a ticket at the door. 300 tickets have been sold early and the gym seats 1600.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy you are thinking of is brandon craven, he was a shooting guard and no he defly wasnt the best person on the team, the best was a junior last year dontay Hampton, and he is back stronger and better this team has been playing together for a long while, they know each's every move! obviously your not used to a very poised and led team, by a senior point guard(D1)

i really dont feel like typing everything else so tonight CSAS: 68 Jackson County:62

Hampton will never play D1.

Its a long rivalry going back to the early 90's when CSAS, Temple Grace, Chatt Christian, Lookout Valley, and Boyd Buchannan were all in the same district( then it was the toughest district in the state because all of those teams were legitimate state contenders. Temple and CSAS dont hate each other they just hate losing to each other. I personally hat temple because they ended my season my junior year at CSAS and Gabe johnson elbowed me in the face lol, but the next year we moved to double A and blasted them but they went to the state finals in single A while we got bounced in the sub state at oliver springs

the guy you are thinking of is brandon craven, he was a shooting guard and no he defly wasnt the best person on the team, the best was a junior last year dontay Hampton, and he is back stronger and better this team has been playing together for a long while, they know each's every move! obviously your not used to a very poised and led team, by a senior point guard(D1)

i really dont feel like typing everything else so tonight CSAS: 68 Jackson County:62

YOU of all people are accusing someone of not being used to a "very poised and led team"? Aren't you the one that said CSAS's girls would not only compete with but beat C'range's girls? YOU must live in the fantasy that there isnt anyone else that can beat your teams. I thought maybe reality would have set in for you at halftime when your team was down 34-9 but guess not. I bet if CSAS loses you will be no where to be found! 5 hours 20 min till game time can't wait!! If JC plays their game they WILL win no if ands or butts about it! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

YOU of all people are accusing someone of not being used to a "very poised and led team"? Aren't you the one that said CSAS's girls would not only compete with but beat C'range's girls? YOU must live in the fantasy that there isnt anyone else that can beat your teams. I thought maybe reality would have set in for you at halftime when your team was down 34-9 but guess not. I bet if CSAS loses you will be no where to be found! 5 hours 20 min till game time can't wait!! If JC plays their game they WILL win no if ands or butts about it! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

you are the exact same way folk! you say that even though your team is 17-16 it doesnt matter what the record is like your team is going to win if they were 0-35, it dont make any sense, how you believe that, although CSAS is 27-5 they're still the underdogs? state runner up last year but were still the underdog in everygame? im just saying give CSAS respect, i already gave you respect for gettin to where you are but were you in that spot last year? i dont remember jackson county men making it to the boro?

it was expected of CSAS to get back to a substate game, but then were underdogs?

you are the exact same way folk! you say that even though your team is 17-16 it doesnt matter what the record is like your team is going to win if they were 0-35, it dont make any sense, how you believe that, although CSAS is 27-5 they're still the underdogs? state runner up last year but were still the underdog in everygame? im just saying give CSAS respect, i already gave you respect for gettin to where you are but were you in that spot last year? i dont remember jackson county men making it to the boro?

it was expected of CSAS to get back to a substate game, but then were underdogs?

No i would have to give CSAS the edge on experience but i give JC the edge because its at home. Its a push really i that category. Like the one poster stated speed does kill and i know CSAS has alot of it. If JC can adjust to it and not make alot of turnovers then they will win. However if CSAS is able to pressure JC into making alot of mistakes then it will be a long night for the men in blue. Our boys haven't been here in a long time you are right there, but no matter what happens they will be back here very soon! The freshman class is loaded and two of them already play alot of minutes with the varsity. If JC stays in Class A they will be the favorites to represent 7A in 2010 and 11 their junior and senior years. The future is bright for the boys in BLUE and just so ya'll know i mean no disrespect to CSAS they are a great team! (so get off my back Devilfanatic) I'm just a crazy, wild "rowdy redneck" that is going to be LOUD and PROUD tonight!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />