CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

JC 60 CAS 54 Final!!!!! CONGRATS COACH FLYNN!!!!!

Congratulations to JC boys! Is this your first ever trip to state? You have certainly peaked at the right time. Good luck in THE BORO! Now how about getting a little payback on Union City for us guys from LA? Hope to see you there next Saturday! GO BIG BLUE AND BLUE DEVILS!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the coaching staff and the blue devils on a huge win tonight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The gym went crazy when we won. Folks are still celebrating when I left.

The guys played the best I have seen them all year. They had their game faces on and did they ever play?? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> WHO HAS IT GOING ON? THE DEVILS HAVE IT GOING ON!!!!! Believe me that took control at the first of the game, and kept it.

I can't brag enough on the young men. I'm so proud of you guys. Wooooo we're going to the state.

Coaches had a game plan and they put it in motion. Coach Flynn congrats. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If you weren't at the gym, you folks missed an awesome game. The young men put on a show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls and boys have been to state the same year before 1968, so its been 40 years. Congrats Blue Devils from a proud brother. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good job #11 (and #42 even though you didnt play, you make a difference in practice)

The girls and boys have been to state the same year before 1968, so its been 40 years. Congrats Blue Devils from a proud brother. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good job #11

Oh sorry about that, I thought for sure I heard Coach King say it was the first time ever, but I guess I didn't hear everything he had to say, I also have to say it was awesome seeing the student cheering section and other people storm the court after the game, it was just a great game to get to watch. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Did someone forget to tell the boys in white not to show up tonight because they were playing last years state runners-up? great senior leadership from this group of young men. They just refuse to lose. Jared great game tonight. Everyone came in talking about their big kid and left talking about #15 in white. You guys are the example of "Believing" not only in yourself but in each other. Im proud of you guys!!Did someone forget to tell the boys in white not to show up tonight because they were playing last years state runners-up? great senior leadership from this group of young men. They just refuse to lose. Jared great game tonight. Everyone came in talking about their big kid and left talking about #15 in white. You guys are the example of "Believing" not only in yourself but in each other. Im proud of you guys!!

Congrats to JC on winning the Region. It's always nice to play at home in the sectional. CSAS will be a tough opponent, but on the other hand I like JC's chances at home. CSAS knocked off PC on the road last year. So they are a very capable team. Stay focused and continue playing like you have the last couple of weeks and good things will happen. Coach Flynn and Crew have you guys playing to the potential that they thought you could obtain and the best time to do that is tournament time. Good Luck Monday

I' M SO PROUD OF LA AND JC APPRECIATE YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT ROCKING CHAIR' AND GOOD LUCK IN STATE IT IS SURE EXCITING HERE TONITE

Where is dadoffour? and the rest of the fans of CSAS that said we couldn't win because we had 16 losses.. Let me enlighten the HATERS! JC boys are going to state WITH 16 LOSSES.. So now that makes 3 teams that have been sent packing because they underestimated JC.. Although we were pulling for Westmoreland when we heard the halftime score! I never doubted the Boys in Blue! I told you they would do my talking for me! These boys have really found themselves! JARED ROBINSON CAME TO PLAY TONIGHT!!! I'm telling you this kid proved himself tonight! Best game i've seen from him all year.. Way to go kid.. You had one heck of a ball game! Also Morgan Hensley had himslef one heck of a game! It seems his confidence has shot up and he is shooting the ball very well! Brad and Kerley also played well! Heck they all played well! Oh and they seemed to handle the press very well unlike everyone from Chatt-Town predicted.. I'm so proud of You guys.. Way to go.. I'll be watchin in the BORO!

Also Congrats to LA.. We also gave you all a big applause when we heard your halftime score.. Keep playing well and hopefully you guys will bring home the gold! I know this JC fan will be cheering you all on every step of the way!!

And CSAS you guys have nothing to be ashamed of.. Congrats to you all on a great season.. I thought you guys played very well tonight.. and #4 I think his name was Cobb.. The kid was knockin down three's all night.. I thought you all played very well JC was just the better team tonight.. I wish you guys well

Let's go big blue! Can't wait to cheer ya'll on in the BORO!