McMinn Central @ Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

Can you feel it? The anticipation? The constant thought of the game? Which HOG-EYE shirt will I wear? Will it be a packed house? All these questions should continue to run through your mind. Only about 27 hours left. Countdown until one of the biggest nights of HOG-EYE boys basketball history. Are you ready?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I am going to go with McMinn Central. The team does not have one "superstar," but they play well together as a team. I think that in the game against Howard, they could have been more aggressive. I hope they learned their lesson and are ready to get out there and push themselves. L.A. will have the home advantage, but that does not always guarantee a victory. . . Good Luck to both teams tomorrow night!

Good luck Hogeye from us bunch on the mountain. Yes, we are cheering for you. Since we couldn't go on we sure hope you beat McMinn bad. However, come next season will be your rival again /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But for now, WIN BIG!

Good luck Hogeye from us bunch on the mountain. Yes, we are cheering for you. Since we couldn't go on we sure hope you beat McMinn bad. However, come next season will be your rival again /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But for now, WIN BIG!

After all the crap i have said about Chase Dunn, i am rooting for LA, representing good ole 7aa. Chase Dunn Phenomal player. and oh yea he could not even get 50 against station camp lol

I am certain that MC has a good team, but at LA in that atmosphere it is going to be tough to win. IT CAN HAPPEN...just like LA girls did it last year in MC, but it is tough. LA needs to make SURE they do not overlook McMinn and let them sneak a win out, they need to play like they have been playing and if they do....LA wins by 11. Good luck Cats.

gonna issue a challenge, that involves LA fans...prove that this game is one of the biggest ever, come be loud, support, and wear that faithful royal blue and white baby. and to the students, for once, get into it, be original, and be loud. prove that this matters. lets go blue, only 21 hours and 9 minutes away baby, get pumped...and we arent focused on football, yet, we still are playing roundball

Good luck to LA. What time does the game start?

7:00 pm. I think the doors open at 5:30.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Jackson County, thanks for your support. I am sure many would be there to support you as well had we not be playing either. Good Luck. We'll be thinking about yall.

Hey dragon, I know it hurts to root for LA, but thanks.

Any and all support from this area, district and region is much appreciated! So thank you very much!