McMinn Central @ Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

Yes it was a huge and vocal crowd. When you have a winning team people come out of the wood work lol. I saw several people that I haven't seen in many a year tonight. I had an old has-been with me tonight as a matter of fact. This was his first time to see the Cats in a long while. He was really impressed with the way our boys play. He said that our boys play more of an up-tempo game than when he played. He got to see and talk to Coach Vaughn and talk over the good ole days. He said he was proud that he came and got to see some old friends and to see a real good game.

I hope we get a good draw and have a large following at the "BORO". /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Did you get your two dillers from him? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey King. I don't have to borrow the neighbor's bike to go the Boro. Bought this baby on Local Sales Network. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

nice to see you got a new ride...is that passenger seat for me? haha...all is quite in etowah

Sorry bubble, you are right. That did sound like a cheap shot to those that "did" support the coach. Thats not how I meant it, but that is how it sounded. I just assumed that it would be 'understood' that I was only talking about the bad eggs, not the good ones. In my opinion it was just a fact, not a cheap shot. But, I should have made it clear I wasn't talking about the good ones. Sorry. Enjoy the game

GO HOG-EYE.

I assumed you were talking about a "select" few. But, too often groups get "hit" as a whole when in fact the individuals that make up the group see situations completely different. Coach Melton has done a fine job which most of us are not in the least surprised about. Anyway, I appreciate the reply. GO CATS

nice to see you got a new ride...is that passenger seat for me? haha...all is quite in etowah

Where do you get all is quite in Etowah? Have you not read the posts where we are congratulating L.A. on their win? I guess you expected us to CCCCRRRRYYYYYYYY like the York fans did after we beat them. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Oh well, Good luck in the state tourney.

really? got your hotel booked yet? is that what you are thinking about on the way home. all the support we can muster for Livingston Academy would be great! be sure to reserve 3 nights

ya know king 21 i dont think we need mcminn there to support us. we have all the crowd and support we need from our hogeye fans. fans you were absolutely outstanding last night. hope that all of you will be there next saturday to cheer us on in the finals.

boys congrats tonight!!!! of course everyone is congratualting ol' ramsey and i am too, heck he pulled 15 rebs last night so he needs some recognition and some of those rebs included some mcminn boys hanging on his arms. dunn played good as usual. and kendall melton has really stepped in post season and tournament time. he has been playin great! t.j. smith played some good d and showed up to play some outstanding d and offense in the second half. and i gotta give will peterman some recognition as well he also stepped last night off the bench and played good! congrats LA BOYS!!!!!

and to o.c. people that doubted us early on..... well look where we are now. just remember that true blue hogeye blood runs deep! and those true hogeye fans showed that last night.

Great job LA!!!!! Last night LA's gym was so loud.....the energy the fans had was unbelievable! Dunn is as always phenomenal, Ramsey was the MVP in my book.....this kid played to his ability last night! If he plays like that the rest of Post season ....he will be the difference maker, TJ Smith is solid every night...he got off to a slow start but showed up like always, T. Smith is a great ball handler, Melton showed his athleticism last night, West is a baller....this kid has so much heart! I love watching him because he is all out all the time. Coach Melton has done an exceptional job with his guys! Let's go to the Boro!!!!

LA by 24.....Dunn's magic number. He will have a big game as will Ramsey. Wait and see. Wildcat324 is never wrong.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I guess I couldn't have called it better myself hahaha. A little off on the score, but oh well, were headed to the BORO. Wildcat324 is never wrong, maybe a little off at times, but never wrong lol. Let's go HOG-EYE, congrats to Coach Melton and Coach Jones, as well as all the boys on the team. We'll be seein them in little over a week.