Northeast Tennessee Track & Field

Agent47

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B/S too bad i ran the first leg yea Derek Carr ME finished first with a split of 53 and chris with a 55 know what your talking about..... feels like crap getting beat by a lil school like us in 4x100 4x400 dont it

I can't stand it when athletes such as yourself boast about winning and show no class whatsoever. I'm sure your happy about winning against a school that has excellent athletes but try to show a little respect to your opponent while your at it so that when they do beat you sometime on down the line, they won't throw it back in your face. Congrats on your win but we don't need to hear from you how great you are, let your actions do the talking if you want to earn the respect of others.

• 3 weeks later...

All,

What kind of times have been posted in the Boys 110 Hurdles so far? Fuqua of AA EHS was top dog last season, with Bo Dykes of Volunteer probably 2nd best in NET. Did Bo graduate or will he be running this 2008 season?

Who do we watch out for this year in Boys 110M Hurdles A-AA? In Boys 110M Hurdles AAA?

Heard Justin Fuqua EHS may have popped a hammy. Any truth to that? Hope not. I think this is his last high school season? Correct me if I'm wrong - not sure. He's a smooth hurdler and should be running the hurdles in college someday.

Art,

Has Chris Sensabaugh posted an open 100m or open 200m time? If he is new to track, he'll obviously need to learn about coming out of the blocks properly, but I know he will be taught properly there. I am interested in seeing what his open sprint times are, not a hand timed splits. I've seen some other fast freshman over the past few years and would like to see where Chris is now in comparison. Sounds like he may have picked up some speed from the last time I saw him running the football.

Art, if Chris will not be representing the Tribe in the 100M, 200M, or 110M Hurdles, who does, and what kind of times are they posting at this point of the season?

Thanks

Art,

Has Chris Sensabaugh posted an open 100m or open 200m time? If he is new to track, he'll obviously need to learn about coming out of the blocks properly, but I know he will be taught properly there. I am interested in seeing what his open sprint times are, not a hand timed splits. I've seen some other fast freshman over the past few years and would like to see where Chris is now in comparison. Sounds like he may have picked up some speed from the last time I saw him running the football.

Art, if Chris will not be representing the Tribe in the 100M, 200M, or 110M Hurdles, who does, and what kind of times are they posting at this point of the season?

Thanks

1 Derek Carr ELIZABETHTON 51.84

2 Chris Sensabaugh DOBYNS-BENNETT 53.93

3 Yukya Ngoy SCIENCE HILL 54.62

4 Ryan Owens SCIENCE HILL 55.13

5 Jack Cox DOBYNS-BENNETT 59.89

6 Jordan Walker DANIEL BOONE 1:01.21

7 Chuck Harris DANIEL BOONE 1:03.89

8 Justin Stanley ELIZABETHTON 1:04.53

Theres his 400 time at the tc invitational Carr has some speed also as a junior

1 Derek Carr ELIZABETHTON 51.84

2 Chris Sensabaugh DOBYNS-BENNETT 53.93

3 Yukya Ngoy SCIENCE HILL 54.62

4 Ryan Owens SCIENCE HILL 55.13

5 Jack Cox DOBYNS-BENNETT 59.89

6 Jordan Walker DANIEL BOONE 1:01.21

7 Chuck Harris DANIEL BOONE 1:03.89

8 Justin Stanley ELIZABETHTON 1:04.53

Theres his 400 time at the tc invitational Carr has some speed also as a junior

Yeah. I read the recent TC invitational boxscores in the Times.

Results looked a bit slow compared to last years results locally and compared to the rest of the state every year. 51.8 for the 400m isn't bad locally, but is about 3 secs off state. 53.93 - well, he's got three years to improve.

The 100M (11.41 won) is 3 10ths off last year locally and half a second slow on the state level. The 200 (23.31) was is not bad, again for NET. I think Coty S. at least got to state last year with a similar time. The 110M Hurdles - EEK! 17.97 won it? ... well, what can one say. Fuqua - Elizabethton, if he is healthy, wil be under 15 sec. again this year. Watterson - South, should be also as a sophomore, again if he is healthy.

Wow are you serious did artvandalay really say Sensabaugh could win state??? Runnin a 55, and a 53 i mean i hope he can his senior year but lets get serious here. Emerson Peacock from Oak Ridge has already ran two 49.5-49.8 Dont think so, and he wont make it to state in the 400 either. OR has two guys that will make it in the 400, Peacock and Aiken, and Chaney will make it from maryville. The fourth place will probably go up for grabs. Even though yall bashed madman he speaks the truth. People that are going to say stuff on here needs to know what there talking about and just a small understanding of track. Haha madman keep up the good work on the track!!

• 2 weeks later...

Carr, uhhh, I mean madman, have you bettered you're times since the TC? How is Fuqua? Isn't he a senior? Will he be able to make it back this year?

50.8 at the MLC meet and the split at Furman was 49.7 but yes of course a split

Carr, uhhh, I mean madman, have you bettered you're times since the TC? How is Fuqua? Isn't he a senior? Will he be able to make it back this year?

50.8 at the MLC meet and the split at Furman was 49.7 but yes of course a split and Fuqua will be back Tuesday for Conference at North and this isnt Carr by the way /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Wow are you serious did artvandalay really say Sensabaugh could win state??? Runnin a 55, and a 53 i mean i hope he can his senior year but lets get serious here. Emerson Peacock from Oak Ridge has already ran two 49.5-49.8 Dont think so, and he wont make it to state in the 400 either. OR has two guys that will make it in the 400, Peacock and Aiken, and Chaney will make it from maryville. The fourth place will probably go up for grabs. Even though yall bashed madman he speaks the truth. People that are going to say stuff on here needs to know what there talking about and just a small understanding of track. Haha madman keep up the good work on the track!!

Don't know about Aiken, but Peacock won't make it in the 400, because he won't run it. We might let him run the 800, though.