Siegel vs. Cleveland

War Eagles

Cleveland travels to Siegel Monday night to take on the Stars in a AAA Substate game at 7:00. Cleveland has only won 8 games all season and has somehow made it this far. Siegel is really hot right now and is looking to get back to the Murphy Center for the 3rd time in 4 years. I expect big games from Tyler Cutter who is an Indiana State signee, Montori Hughes, and Kerry Hammons. It should be a packed house at Siegel Monday night and the Siegel Nation will be very loud. I'm taking Siegel by 20 points in this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland travels to Siegel Monday night to take on the Stars in a AAA Substate game at 7:00. Cleveland has only won 8 games all season and has somehow made it this far. Siegel is really hot right now and is looking to get back to the Murphy Center for the 3rd time in 4 years. I expect big games from Tyler Cutter who is an Indiana State signee, Montori Hughes, and Kerry Hammons. It should be a packed house at Siegel Monday night and the Siegel Nation will be very loud. I'm taking Siegel by 20 points in this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cleveland had to forfeit like their first 18-20 games due to an ineligible player. They are pretty good, but Siegel should win. Cleveland was something like 17-3 when they forfeited those games. Cleveland did eliminate Walker Valley in the region semis. Walker Valley finished with a record of 26-5. Siegel still wins.

We forfeited 16 of our first 20 games making us start the season 0-20, then they had a major setback and lost 3 straight. They have been playing well lately, except for the Red Bank game. I don't think you guys will win by 20, should be a good game though.