5-AA

Gridiron1

You still only scored two, a missing pitcher had no effect on that.

We will get another shot at Polk March 21 at the Soddy Daisy tournament. They will be facing a healthy Boyd then. All five seniors will be back in the line up. Might be a different outcome. Then all of you who love to see Boyd fail might be singing a different song. We shall see. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will get another shot at Polk March 21 at the Soddy Daisy tournament. They will be facing a healthy Boyd then. All five seniors will be back in the line up. Might be a different outcome. Then all of you who love to see Boyd fail might be singing a different song. We shall see. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Geez Mom take a pill and quit feeling sorry for yourself.....I don't reckon I have seen anybody on here who has said they love to see Boyd fall. This district is not as weak on the north end as some in Chattanooga would like to believe. And one thing you are right about.......we shall see.

Geez Mom take a pill and quit feeling sorry for yourself.....I don't reckon I have seen anybody on here who has said they love to see Boyd fall. This district is not as weak on the north end as some in Chattanooga would like to believe. And one thing you are right about.......we shall see.

I have been around this sport for over 40 years. I don't feel sorry for myself. I just call it like I see it. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Who cares who wins this game! It will have NO bearing on the district standings. Polk won the game that counts. Congrats on a big win.

Also, I would not be so quick to predict the out come of this years season due to the fact that your returning players only won games against Polk, Sweetwater, McMinn Central, Meigs, AND Tellico by not more than three runs. Thus any of those games could have went the other way! So cool down and lets see what the future holds for ALL these teams.

Who cares who wins this game! It will have NO bearing on the district standings. Polk won the game that counts. Congrats on a big win.

Also, I would not be so quick to predict the out come of this years season due to the fact that your returning players only won games against Polk, Sweetwater, McMinn Central, Meigs, AND Tellico by not more than three runs. Thus any of those games could have went the other way! So cool down and lets see what the future holds for ALL these teams.

I agree. It is amazing to me how people can so easily let their mouths and thoughts take over their being. Bucmom......chill!!!! Ok, senior pitcher was out, others hurt, etc. From what I hear, you only had three hits anyway. Also, Polk is improved over last year so they need the credit. Now you are making predictions about a tournament game. Why? What is going to be the excuse this time if Polk wins?

This is for all teams. You want to make people sit up and take notice? Then everyone (not just you) should sit back, congratulate Polk on a great win (it was at Boyd), work hard and go out and play hard and win the district. No boasting, bragging, talking down other teams, players, parents, etc. Do the job and people will see what a class group looks like.

This district is going to be TIGHT this year. No clear winner. My pick for top 4 would be Sweetwater, Meigs County, Boyd Buchanan, and Tellico Plains/Polk County. The weak teams are Sequoyah, McMinn Central, Brainerd and Tyner. So let's just sit back and enjoy some good softball and be grown up about it.

• 1 month later...