Austin-East vs McMInn Central

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goss and Marsh vs Lambert and Lee. This could get interesting. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I really think this will be the game of the benches. I am worried about Central's post play.. wondering if they are tuff or not.. we will see

GO CENTRAL

Not from Central but I'm a big fan of the system. Pretty familiar with both teams. This is the most interesting game in the tournament. AE probably has the quickest backcourt in the state. I will be interested to see how much Goss and marsh will be pressed by Central. Will Central play zone? I doubt it. I still think McMinn can win playing their style of play but this will be their toughest test with the style of play.

Ok with that being said which AE will show up? The one that goes through the motions even with their stars or the one that is the best team in the state. AE is the best team left if they want to be and they can put away for 3 more games the effects of a strange season they will be state champions. They could also lose the first game by 30 points and not care.

Please don't look at AE's schedule and results when trying to judge this team or whether Goss and Marsh played or not. If AE plays they are going to probably win. I'm pulling for Central and I do think they can beat AE but will be interested to see if they can press marsh and goss.

Early prediction i see Central winning it all next year!

AE is guard heavy however all of them know how to play.. Like most of you are saying, don't look at their schedule and it all depends on which AE teams shows up.. In my opinion, they're wanting to repeat so they can become the 1st in Knox County School history to become back 2 back girls champs so its on..!!

Let's GO AE!!

THe best of luck to all of you but these girls will be ready!!

AE is guard heavy however all of them know how to play.. Like most of you are saying, don't look at their schedule and it all depends on which AE teams shows up.. In my opinion, they're wanting to repeat so they can become the 1st in Knox County School history to become back 2 back girls champs so its on..!!

Let's GO AE!!

THe best of luck to all of you but these girls will be ready!!

I said it before the brackets I thought AE and Central would meet in the finals. well,, either one of us got a bad draw but one of these two will be in the finals.. Hope it is Central.....

GO CHARGERETTES.. BRING IT HOME .....

FLMS, you say McMinn Central will win it all next year...Wait till you see this Gibson Co. bunch play...They start 2 Sophomores, 2 Juniors, and 1 Senior. Our 2 Sophomores we have are UNBELIEVABLE! We also have the best Freshman class (girls basketball wise) coming through Gibson Co. next year. We'll be loaded for the next 4-5 years. I'll give you a name to watch for tomorrow at the state tournaments in the second game of the afternoon. This girl is from Gibson Co. and is approximately 5'5 or 5'6 but is UNBELIEVABLE. Just ask Milan or Obion Co. I know McMinn Central is young, but so is Gibson Co....I'm getting there early enough tomorrow to watch this game to see what we'll be competing with if we win...Good Luck to both teams

FLMS, you say McMinn Central will win it all next year...Wait till you see this Gibson Co. bunch play...They start 2 Sophomores, 2 Juniors, and 1 Senior. Our 2 Sophomores we have are UNBELIEVABLE! We also have the best Freshman class (girls basketball wise) coming through Gibson Co. next year. We'll be loaded for the next 4-5 years. I'll give you a name to watch for tomorrow at the state tournaments in the second game of the afternoon. This girl is from Gibson Co. and is approximately 5'5 or 5'6 but is UNBELIEVABLE. Just ask Milan or Obion Co. I know McMinn Central is young, but so is Gibson Co....I'm getting there early enough tomorrow to watch this game to see what we'll be competing with if we win...Good Luck to both teams

McMinn Central has NO seniors.

Central is in Region 3, not 4...Just to let you know...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I got a little excited...I am wanting it to be all region 3 and 4!!! Thanks for the correction. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />