AA Breakdown

jwcardin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Austin East's tourney to lose. The defending champs are starting to hit their stride. As someone said on another thread, you can't stop what you can't catch.

I think Central will hand AE it's first losT.. or at least I really hope so.. Like to see Central and Milan...... Be a great game.. CENTRAL ALL THE WAY TO THE GOLD BALL THIS YEAR AND NEXT!!!!!!!

ruthless, have an awesome trip up to Murfreesboro tomorrow! It's a WHOLE different atmosphere there and I do believe ya'll will be in the Finals Saturday evening and hopefully playing against GC! We have 2 VERY TOUGH games before that...good luck tomorrow!

GC it was an awesome trip! Hope to see your girls back on friday! Good luck tomorrow!

Didn??™t your mom ever teach you if you can't say anything good....don't say anything at all.lol If 7AA is so bad why do you still have Dekalb rules on your post.... Dekalb is 7AA? I think it's just LA you hate. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> All jokes aside...I have kept up with the 13AA girls....from all I have heard they run the court well & play good D. Should be some good games! Good luck to all.

I dont think they stink... And i def dont think 7aa stinks as a whole at sports... If i did it would be an insult to myself considering the last three years i have been a 7aa athlete... And you wanna know why I still have Dekalb rules on my post because I still bleed black and gold... And you wanna know if i hate LA, as a student athlete yes, most of us do... Any who good luck to 7aa on friday as the match-up i wanted has fallen into place, Milan Vs. Upperman... Should be a good game although i expect Milan to win!

Once again, maybe I'm biased, but Upperman didn't impress me today. I think they are much like Bradford in that when you stop 1 player, in this case Davis, then you beat them.

Does anyone think Davis can penetrate to the basket vs. Gray or Poston? If so, I think you need to look at what Gray did to the girl going to LSU vs. Hillcrest and look at what Chantel Poston did vs. Rooney when Coach Volbert put her on Rooney in the 2nd half.

Maybe I just caught their supporting cast on a bad day, but I didn't see the athleticism on Upperman that some people said they had.

BTW, Gray may have had one of the best state games in a long while. Creekwood played a Box and 1 to take Chantel out of the game, but Shaniqua scored about 23 points and maybe some of the sickest crossovers and passes that I've seen in a state game in a long time.

Creekwood looked like they were playing vs. an SEC player because they were just straight-up baffled on how to handle Shaniqua when she was spinning through double teams and hitting layups. One of the most amazing performances I've seen, and I think she has a very bright future when schools start looking at her in JUCO.

I was very impressed with Milan last night. I also saw flashes of what Creekwood did as a team offensively. They ran some good stuff. Both Teams are well coached. The athleticism of Milan was overwhelming. I really enjoyed watching them play. That guard was something special!

Once again, maybe I'm biased, but Upperman didn't impress me today. I think they are much like Bradford in that when you stop 1 player, in this case Davis, then you beat them.

Does anyone think Davis can penetrate to the basket vs. Gray or Poston? If so, I think you need to look at what Gray did to the girl going to LSU vs. Hillcrest and look at what Chantel Poston did vs. Rooney when Coach Volbert put her on Rooney in the 2nd half.

Maybe I just caught their supporting cast on a bad day, but I didn't see the athleticism on Upperman that some people said they had.

BTW, Gray may have had one of the best state games in a long while. Creekwood played a Box and 1 to take Chantel out of the game, but Shaniqua scored about 23 points and maybe some of the sickest crossovers and passes that I've seen in a state game in a long time.

Creekwood looked like they were playing vs. an SEC player because they were just straight-up baffled on how to handle Shaniqua when she was spinning through double teams and hitting layups. One of the most amazing performances I've seen, and I think she has a very bright future when schools start looking at her in JUCO.

Thats what iv been preaching most of the season, 7aa is not as athletic as 13aa this year, but i do think if they shoot well it will be quite a game friday... GO LADY DAWGS

ok, so from what I have read in this thread, Upperman is just a bunch of slow white kids that can shoot from outside, but if you take away one player they are in the tank.

yeah. Go ahead and think like that. Have at it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wish the folks here on the board were coaching Milan!!! Unfortunately Milans coach is probably much smarter than that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was very impressed by Gray and Poston yesterday. and wow, that Poston kid can jump out of the gym. Great explosion. Nice jumpshot. Good hands. Great player.

But I was more impressed by the Milan FANS!!! Holy cow! They filled that place up. Great job supporting your team. And a great game by Milan. Tomorrow will be interesting. Im looking forward to it.

I am biased also, but Upperman did not impress me much either. Except for their competitiveness, and their hustle.

This was not Uppermans best game. If they do not step it up, and play better as a team, they will have major problems. But if they do play as they are capable, this will be a great game, and Upperman will be in a position to win it.

I am biased also, but Upperman did not impress me much either. Except for their competitiveness, and their hustle.

This was not Uppermans best game. If they do not step it up, and play better as a team, they will have major problems. But if they do play as they are capable, this will be a great game, and Upperman will be in a position to win it.

In no way was I trying to bash the Upperman girls because that would be flat out dumb with the team they have. Yesterday, the supporting cast around LaShay Davis was not that good. Trust me, I know that perceived "slow white girls" can play basketball because Milan and GC both had to deal with Obion Co. these past few years. Also, Amber Rechis is one of the best sophmores in the state.

I think the game will be great tonight, but I hope Upperman isn't hoping Davis is going for almost 30 again with the two potential players that will guard her.

In no way was I trying to bash the Upperman girls because that would be flat out dumb with the team they have. Yesterday, the supporting cast around LaShay Davis was not that good. Trust me, I know that perceived "slow white girls" can play basketball because Milan and GC both had to deal with Obion Co. these past few years. Also, Amber Rechis is one of the best sophmores in the state.

I think the game will be great tonight, but I hope Upperman isn't hoping Davis is going for almost 30 again with the two potential players that will guard her.

I did not mean to accuse you of bashing. There have been several posts in more than one thread, that kind of say that sort of thing. You certainly dont appear to be one of the dummies that would talk like that! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree that the supporting cast did not step up like they needed to. Upperman is usually a 3headed monster. And the other two, for various reasons, did not give us the game that we normally get out of them. I would look for that to change against Milan.

I think everyone steps it up a bit tomorrow, and this will be a great game.

I watched Milan yesterday, and it was obvious that Creekwood wanted to take the Poston kid out her game, but the Gray kid made them pay for that move. That is what good team do, and I was very impressed. (not saying that "impressing gatorbill" should be anyones goal. hahaha)

I also want to see that double spin move in slow motion. I dont know how it happens without taking an extra step. Didnt exactly look legal, but man was it impressive. She is fast, no doubt.

I think Upperman has their hands full. But I think that Milan will have their hands full also. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />