AA Breakdown

jwcardin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a sure thing! IFFFF McMinn Central does beat Marshall Co. I do believe Milan will beat McMinn. McMinn Central is very good but I believe Ms. Poston and Ms. Gray will get the best of 'em. First things first, go out and beat Upperman and Lashay Davis!!!!!! Good Luck to the Milan folks. I saw the players at the games today as well as the Bradford girls. Good Luck to Bradford as well!

Dangit Gator lol im tryin to get away from thinking in terms of jinx lol i do it to much...

It was a pretty good effort on your part. It was clear that you were trying NOT to jinx, so I applaud you for that. But it was just close enough that I could "reasonably stretch" it into a jinx. (I will work for any help I can get)

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's a sure thing! IFFFF McMinn Central does beat Marshall Co. I do believe Milan will beat McMinn. McMinn Central is very good but I believe Ms. Poston and Ms. Gray will get the best of 'em. First things first, go out and beat Upperman and Lashay Davis!!!!!! Good Luck to the Milan folks. I saw the players at the games today as well as the Bradford girls. Good Luck to Bradford as well!

I do think that Central will beat Marshall... I would like to see Central and Milan in the finals.. I think that will be a great game.. Don't know much about the bench of Milan but I can tell you that Central does go 9 deep.... good luck to all but mostly to Central

It was a pretty good effort on your part. It was clear that you were trying NOT to jinx, so I applaud you for that. But it was just close enough that I could "reasonably stretch" it into a jinx. (I will work for any help I can get)

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just dont hold me to it tomorrow!

Just dont hold me to it tomorrow!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Im hoping for a great game. I will try to take it easy on you.

I will give em heck from my seat, and you give em heck from yours, and we will see how it all shakes out!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Impressions so far.

Upperman got a good win against a good Stone team. Stone had some calls go against them, but still had a chance to win. They just didn't execute at the end.

Milan got one of the best draws for the first round. Creek Wood was never in the game. Hard to say what Milan has. They weren't challenged in this first round.

McMinn Central played just well enough to win, but no where near their best game. Best thing that happened for Central is that they got the win, and didn't show anyone what type of team that they are.

Marshall got the next best draw with Gibson. Marshall jumped out to a big lead, but then they just lost their focus and energy. Played well enough to get a big win.

Predictions.

Upperman will give Milan all that they can handle. I think that the inside defense of Dyer will negate the driving of Milan. I look for Upperman to get the win, but this will be a close game.

McMinn Central will be able to put the press into a little more effect against a team that's a little slower then AE. Marshall will be very much in the game for the first quarter, but as the game goes on, Central will get stronger and stronger.

Upperman and McMinn Central will get the wins Friday.

No doubt about it , Milan is very, very athletic. However, I believe if Upperman slows the game down and controls the tempo they will be in great shape in the fourth quarter to pull out a win. Two things you didn't see from Upperman in the first round, free throw shooting, and the three ball. Lashay goes for thirty without a single three. And although Maynard hit a couple, if you double Lashay and leave her open she will make you pay big time!!! It would be in Uppermans favor if they could make this a shooting contest no doubt. You definitely don't wanna run the floor with Milan. However, i have seen in the bast where these fast athletic teams can get very careless with the ball when pressured. It will be interesting to see what Uppermans game plan will be. I expect to see a packed in zone, contesting the three point shot. If they can get the game to that point and take care of the ball, UHS wins NO DOUBT.. Gotta take care of the ball against an athletic team of Milan's caliber. Gooooooooooooooo Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get wild in the Boro GATORBILL!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and see if you can't get the Upperman crowd to set together. We have a really good crowd, but they set all over the gym, makes it look like we have a bad showing!!!! haven't figured that one out yet.

Oh, also Gator Bill, you said in another thread that someone told you that the three coaches on Uppermans bench were the three best to play at Upperman. Whoever told you this was totally correct!!! Dana was an awesome ball player who could shoot, pass and went on to tech to do the same thing. Amanda Austin was one of the best pure shooters i've seen to this day. She also had some crazy passing skills. really smart player. And Emily Christian is the Best to Play at Upperman. I think the scored over 3000 points in High School and went on to TTU to score over 2000 and recently had her jersey retired at UHS and TTU, which doesn't happen often at that school. You may have known all this but thought i'd let you know anyway!!!

GOOD LUCK LADY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Hope you have the best game ever, and everyone shows their best performance to date.

We know that you can WIN! Now lets get to it and do it. You are long overdue for that championship game. #21, #14, #4, #11 and #23 - SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!

PROUD OF OUR UHS LADY BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!