AAA State Tournament

Midstate

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the talk of every team having a chance, there are two teams in the tournament that take those chances away from every other team....ladies and gentlemen i present you with the unbeatable teams in Antioch and Ridgeway. I am not taking away anything from these other teams, but i have seen both AHS and RHS in action and all i can say is that hopefully you won't be playing either of these two teams until the championship.

with all the talk of every team having a chance, there are two teams in the tournament that take those chances away from every other team....ladies and gentlemen i present you with the unbeatable teams in Antioch and Ridgeway. I am not taking away anything from these other teams, but i have seen both AHS and RHS in action and all i can say is that hopefully you won't be playing either of these two teams until the championship.

How nice. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> So your saying that these are the only two teams in the Tournment that you have seen play? And you say no one else can beat them even though you have not seen any of the other teams. So tell us.......what do you base this on? Is it just a huntch? Wishful thinking? Can you see into the future? Who did you pick to win it last year? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Antioch will be tough.Have they still got Brian (The Suitcase Crowder) as an coach? I can remember him at King Coll. and I think he won a state championship out in Colorado also.Good coach.

i dont either..

Refer to post 44, You asked if any of the teams had beaten WC by 30. The answer was No. Oak Ridge beat them by 1 in the spring scrimages. Red Bank just played way over their heads and if a team does not watch out they will do it to them.

Antioch will be tough.Have they still got Brian (The Suitcase Crowder) as an coach? I can remember him at King Coll. and I think he won a state championship out in Colorado also.Good coach.

"Briefcase" is no longer at Antioch...he left for the sunny skys of Florida (I think)...He was never at King...He coached @ Draughan's Jr. College in Kingsport and then at Bristol College in Bristol...and in Savannah, Arizona (at least a couple of places), and a couple more in Tennessee (Morristown)...he won a national championship on the college level and I think a state championship at an indian reservation school in Arizona...also coached some high school baseball along the way...coached Antioch into the Championship game of last year's Arby's Classic (which they lost to the team from Miami)...

Roll Tribe Roll

Ok, so far according to posters on this thread, Ridgeway, Antioch, Oak Ridge, and White Station are all locks to win the championship. One guy even said that Antioch and Ridgeway are unbeatable. Even though both have lost and one will have to lose again. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

"Briefcase" is no longer at Antioch...he left for the sunny skys of Florida (I think)...He was never at King...He coached @ Draughan's Jr. College in Kingsport and then at Bristol College in Bristol...and in Savannah, Arizona (at least a couple of places), and a couple more in Tennessee (Morristown)...he won a national championship on the college level and I think a state championship at an indian reservation school in Arizona...also coached some high school baseball along the way...coached Antioch into the Championship game of last year's Arby's Classic (which they lost to the team from Miami)...

Roll Tribe Roll

Best thing to ever happen to Antioch was Crowder leaving. He was a jerk and let his players get way out of hand. They now have a good coach who will probably win state. I don't think anybody other than Ridgeway and maybe White Station has a chance.