Congratulations Jackson County Blue Devils

bud1

the blue train will not have a nuff smoke to bring back the gold ball. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Jackson Co people you dont need to get those rooms for more than 1 day just same the money.

when you go to the game take your things with you so you can just leave about 6:30 when its done

Sometimes those that look too far ahead trip over their own feet...Don't think it will happen but you never know..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the blue train will not have a nuff smoke to bring back the gold ball. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Jackson Co people you dont need to get those rooms for more than 1 day just same the money.

when you go to the game take your things with you so you can just leave about 6:30 when its done

You are so much BIGGER online aren't you? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

THERE IS NO CURE FOR YOUR FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE.

Manassas will be in person also.

Hey idiot this is a thread congratulating the JC boys on their season. Why do you use it to try to make fun of them? Are you that big of a low life that you have nothing better to do than to make fun of high school kids that have achieved so much this season? You are such a loser and you're probably the same way in real life. I promise you this much you will regret being a horses a#% because from now on i will make it my mission to make sure everyone on here knows just what kind of scum of the earth you are! I see where you said you were 42 years old, what a friggin loser you are to have to make fun of a group of high school athletes that earned the right to be at the state championships by beating some very good teams. You just wait you will get yours!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hey idiot this is a thread congratulating the JC boys on their season. Why do you use it to try to make fun of them? Are you that big of a low life that you have nothing better to do than to make fun of high school kids that have achieved so much this season? You are such a loser and you're probably the same way in real life. I promise you this much you will regret being a horses a#% because from now on i will make it my mission to make sure everyone on here knows just what kind of scum of the earth you are! I see where you said you were 42 years old, what a friggin loser you are to have to make fun of a group of high school athletes that earned the right to be at the state championships by beating some very good teams. You just wait you will get yours!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

you are right I will get minds but it wont be 3/12/08 at the hands of JC. lol!!!!!

Holy Heck!!!! Gonna hit the fan /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good Post Midtn /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm with you 110%. Looks like we're going to have to tag team this idiot.

Good Post Midtn /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm with you 110%. Looks like we're going to have to tag team this idiot.

good because 1 on 1 I will eat him alive. I thought we are suppose to talk about b-ball on here lol!!!

No i promise you 1 on 1 you wouldn't make it out alive and you can book that bro! You haven't talked about b-ball yet just made fun of the boys from JC is all.

Me saying they will lose by alot or saying Manassas is a much much much much better team gets to you then you need to stop reading because you will have a stroke by game time lol!!!

lets talk about the game and keep it at that ok. i say Manassas by 99 now lol!!!!