Congratulations Jackson County Blue Devils

bud1

Me saying they will lose by alot or saying Manassas is a much much much much better team gets to you then you need to stop reading because you will have a stroke by game time lol!!!

lets talk about the game and keep it at that ok. i say Manassas by 99 now lol!!!!

If you are gonna say that why didn't you just say an even 100 /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey idiot this is a thread congratulating the JC boys on their season. Why do you use it to try to make fun of them? Are you that big of a low life that you have nothing better to do than to make fun of high school kids that have achieved so much this season? You are such a loser and you're probably the same way in real life. I promise you this much you will regret being a horses a#% because from now on i will make it my mission to make sure everyone on here knows just what kind of scum of the earth you are! I see where you said you were 42 years old, what a friggin loser you are to have to make fun of a group of high school athletes that earned the right to be at the state championships by beating some very good teams. You just wait you will get yours!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I'm not sure he ever said he was 42......That was me and you should settle down dude.Noticed that's twice today you called somebody an idiot....the other time it was me. I don't always agree wih Legend...but when it comes to Manassas he is right.Manassas has the ability to beat every team in this tournement regardless of classification..yes including the AAA teams.... and NO i'm not saying Manassas is the best team in the entire state because I don't think they are...but they do have that much talent. Wonder how many people on here have privately called the West TN and Memphis kids street ballers and thugs....wouldn't that be the same thing...except these comments are kept behind closed doors? Think about that...you seem to be unhinged for some reason.

I'm not sure he ever said he was 42......That was me and you should settle down dude.Noticed that's twice today you called somebody an idiot....the other time it was me. I don't always agree wih Legend...but when it comes to Manassas he is right.Manassas has the ability to beat every team in this tournement regardless of classification..yes including the AAA teams.... and NO i'm not saying Manassas is the best team in the entire state because I don't think they are...but they do have that much talent. Wonder how many people on here have privately called the West TN and Memphis kids street ballers and thugs....wouldn't that be the same thing...except these comments are kept behind closed doors? Think about that...you seem to be unhinged for some reason.

Ok answer me this question, what is this thread about? Does it say anything about Manassas or is meant for the boys from JC? Why would a grown man try to get on a thread like this and make fun of the achievements that a group of high school athletes were able to accomplish?

Ok answer me this question, what is this thread about? Does it say anything about Manassas or is meant for the boys from JC? Why would a grown man try to get on a thread like this and make fun of the achievements that a group of high school athletes were able to accomplish?

He's probably just a nerd that never made the team, and needs to learn where he is on the food chain!

He's probably just a nerd that never made the team, and needs to learn where he is on the food chain!

food chain. Manassas is a T-bone JC soup meat lol!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

food chain. Manassas is a T-bone JC soup meat lol!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Typical......

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> get the chair and fake blood!

that guy is my diva get him some pumps lol!!!1

goodnight guys im out. watch my back for me while im gone. I will get this guy heated again tomorrow. same time same bat station. lol!!!!! JC by -52 lol!!!!!

He could also be the head coach /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> better hope he isn't /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that guy is my diva get him some pumps lol!!!1

goodnight guys im out. watch my back for me while im gone. I will get this guy heated again tomorrow. same time same bat station. lol!!!!! JC by -52 lol!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Like a bizarre late nite comedy.