Wayne Co. VS JC

VolsFan45

I mean no disrespect to anyone when I say this, but JC wins Friday, and they win Saturday, and I dont care who they are playing.

The have the talent, and they have the coaching. It is just their year.

now, before anyone tries to rip my keyboard out from under me, and bash me on the head with it, I am not saying that the other teams are not talented, and that they are not well coached. Im am certain that all of these teams are very talented, and very well coached. But JC will win this thing. It will take a TON of work. Im sure they will be tested very hard on Friday. But they have the players to adjust to whatever is done to them defensively.

I will stop here and spare all of you anymore mindless drivel. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Co. Lady Cats by 4

I would love to take a 4 point win on this one, I'll even take a 1 point win today. I think the winner here takes it all. If JC puts the heat on and WC can't break the press early, then WC will panic and JC wins big. WC has got to stay focused and up beat. It's time for Rachael Melson to step up and have a big game for WC. I liked the players points yesterday because now JC has to guard all of the starters and can't focus on just 1 or 2 players. If JC trys to stop just 1 or 2 then I see another door open up for someone to have a big game for WC.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!!!!GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!!!!!BRING BACK THE GOLD BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know all of us see the strength in our teams and want them to win, and thats how it should be. The differance in this game is quickness and defense. I believe Wayne co. is slower than any team I saw yesterday and coach Brown will exploit that so the size is not a factor as much. If the ladies in blue are hitting it won't be close. All the teams left are capable of winning on a off night by their opponet but I pick JC by 12

I know all of us see the strength in our teams and want them to win, and thats how it should be. The differance in this game is quickness and defense. I believe Wayne co. is slower than any team I saw yesterday and coach Brown will exploit that so the size is not a factor as much. If the ladies in blue are hitting it won't be close. All the teams left are capable of winning on a off night by their opponet but I pick JC by 12

Senator I agree with you. jc always plays good defense, but since dec. they have not played offense on a consistant basis. They did in the reg against cr. I do not know what coach brown tells them, but if you live by the bomb, you will surely die by it. I hope they know that this is their best chance for a gold ball in several years. I f its not working try something else. The bombs are not falling. As I have noticed for 40 years, it is hard to win championships with bombs. It is gutey defense and taking it inside to the opponent that wins.

Senator I agree with you. jc always plays good defense, but since dec. they have not played offense on a consistant basis. They did in the reg against cr. I do not know what coach brown tells them, but if you live by the bomb, you will surely die by it. I hope they know that this is their best chance for a gold ball in several years. I f its not working try something else. The bombs are not falling. As I have noticed for 40 years, it is hard to win championships with bombs. It is gutey defense and taking it inside to the opponent that wins.

JC better bring it or they'll get waxed! I watched Wayne County play for the first time on Wed. and they are the real deal! Best I've seen in single A this year!

Don't get out much, huh? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Don't get out much, huh? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

[/THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOLD BALL !!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!