Loretto Mustangs?

Jason Busby who played at Loretto in the mid-90's is the choice if teaching arrangements can be worked out.He most recently eas an asst. coach at Lewis Co.

i have never heard of this guy... but it seems that Loretto should hire someone with at least coordinating experience. but if he played there he would probably stay there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never heard of this guy... but it seems that Loretto should hire someone with at least coordinating experience. but if he played there he would probably stay there.

He was a heck of a player at LHS and he comes from a good family. And he played for the best coach Loretto has ever had Butch Toner. I wish him and the Mustangs the best!!!!

LHS hired the right man for the job in Jason Busby. He is a student of the game and a class act as a person. He will bring pride and fire back to the Mustangs. Lewis Co. will miss him greatly. Good Luck Bugs /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , I hope you go 9-1 next year.

Congrats to Coach Busby. Any idea if he is bringing Sharp's wing-t playbook with him?

Also, there is speculation that a QB from LC is following him down there. He supposedly played in the Lauderdale league last year and made some noise throwing the football. Anyone know who this kid is?

Congrats to Coach Busby. Any idea if he is bringing Sharp's wing-t playbook with him?

Also, there is speculation that a QB from LC is following him down there. He supposedly played in the Lauderdale league last year and made some noise throwing the football. Anyone know who this kid is?

idk i havent heard of another QB from LC besides crowell n #2.. is he from Lewis co?