AA First Round Action

logcabinman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the first round of play, what team stands out.

Who looked to be the weakest teams from the final eight?

I think Creekwood & Gibson were outmatched. No disrespect they just didn't have it, they were the weakest. Milan is a much better team than I realized. I originally thought Upperman would make the finals, but i don't now. I'm still pullin for you Upperman. I think the game between McMinn Central & Marshall will be a good game with McMinn Central winning. If Iwas ranking top 4 teams:

1. McMinn Central

2 & 3. Toss-up Milan & AE

4. Upperman

I think Creekwood & Gibson were outmatched. No disrespect they just didn't have it, they were the weakest. Milan is a much better team than I realized. I originally thought Upperman would make the finals, but i don't now. I'm still pullin for you Upperman. I think the game between McMinn Central & Marshall will be a good game with McMinn Central winning. If Iwas ranking top 4 teams:

1. McMinn Central

2 & 3. Toss-up Milan & AE

4. Upperman

Looking at scoring by winners.

Marshall

Upperman

Mcminn Central

Milan

this is my order..

1. Central.

2. Marshall

3.milAn.

4. Upperman

I think it will be Central and Milen in the finals..

GO CENTRAL.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Milan over Marshall in the final. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Milan over Marshall in the final. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From what I understand Creek Wood was the weakest team there, no disrespect at all please do not take it that way (Milan-Gibson). Has Milan been challenged? After Marshall Co. win over Gibson it seems that region was the weakest. Do you think that Marshall Co. was challenged with this being the case. It is going to interesting, this next round. AE was defininltly a good team, and Upperman is a good team as well. I think MC will win in another close on and Upperman in a close one, we'll see!

I asked my magic 8 ball (sitting here on my desk) if Upperman would win today. The answer was

YES

Then I asked if Marshall Co. would win their game today it said:

IT IS CERTAIN.

We can go ahead and play that matchup today, and avoid tomorrows bad weather!!!

Thanks for playing along. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I asked my magic 8 ball (sitting here on my desk) if Upperman would win today. The answer was

YES

Then I asked if Marshall Co. would win their game today it said:

IT IS CERTAIN.

We can go ahead and play that matchup today, and avoid tomorrows bad weather!!!

Thanks for playing along. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gatobillmsu, quit playing with your ball silly! Try shaking it again and see what happens. I think we will see two good games. You are probably right about Upperman- not sure on the other.

Gatobillmsu, quit playing with your ball silly! Try shaking it again and see what happens. I think we will see two good games. You are probably right about Upperman- not sure on the other.

second time I got

"OUTLOOK GOOD"

and

"SIGNS POINT TO YES"

so I thought I would try a 2 out of 3.

"YES"

and

"IT IS CERTAIN"

woooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!! There is nothing to this prognosticating!!

(I think this is how those hotshot ESPN guys do it too)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

second time I got

"OUTLOOK GOOD"

and

"SIGNS POINT TO YES"

so I thought I would try a 2 out of 3.

"YES"

and

"IT IS CERTAIN"

woooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!! There is nothing to this prognosticating!!

(I think this is how those hotshot ESPN guys do it too)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just for fun, is there any reason other than your 8 ball and pshycic powers that leads you to this outcome. I would be interested to know. Hey, I do enjoy your post though.

Just for fun, is there any reason other than your 8 ball and pshycic powers that leads you to this outcome. I would be interested to know. Hey, I do enjoy your post though.

Well, the easy one is the McMinn Central -v- Marshall Co. because I know absolutely ZERO about either team. Being new to TN, I know from being here on coacht that this will be a great game, but I really know less than the 8ball on this one.

Upperman -v- Milan. This is my second year watching Upperman play. And I watched Milan win their opening round on Wednesday. I was very impressed by Milans speed, and ability to drive the lane. They were a great team, and fun to watch. They are certainly not a one trick pony, meaning the Poston kid has plenty of help and that showed in the first game with S. Gray ringing up a nice game.

Upperman took some time to find themselves this year. They are a very young team, but all but one of the starters have been here before. Roberts and Dyer are sophomore but were here, making valuable contributions. Infact, the Dyer kid was a starter last year. Biles is a freshman, but when you start as a freshman at Upperman, you get Livingston a few times, York a few times, JC a few times, you have gone through the gauntlet. SHe will be fine. Davis and Maynard, well, they kind of speak for themselves most of the time. Cant say enough good about either one of them.

I just really like Uppermans chances. Would I bet on this game? NO. Not if my life depended on it. To me, it is still a toss up. So I will defer to the 8ball!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> (Did that make any sense?)