LA vs. Fulton

La academia de Livingston ganar?? por menos de diez...figure out that smart Fulton people, i know what it means, and poor effort? alright

Can you give me a Spanish translation for "Livingston's state tournament nightmare" or "Oh no! Not the Mercy rule!" or how about "I know nothing about Fulton, but we should win by 15 points."

Anyway, Congratulations LA on a great season and as young as your team is.... you should be back next year.

Congratulations Falcons!

92-55

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may not shoot as well as they did tonight but shooting is their strength. I think this seperates this team and the others that Fulton has brought to the tournament. They are always athl;etic well coached and usually the most sound defensive team around but lacked shooting. Fulton's guard play is great Gallman and Steele are both highly ranked in their class and both play for the travelers. You add that with a super quick point guard and a post that is probably the teams best shooter than you have a team that could do some damage. Please not saying they will win it but they have a good mixture. Size will be their down fall.... Maybe. I think a club like Dyer County that is probably better than Fulton could have trouble with a Fulton. Fulton would be hard to press and can play the D that maybe a ble to stop a high powered offense. Much easier to talk about than do. I told someone earlier at least in East Tennessee the best team was Oak Ridge when everyone thought it was Maryville and Beardan me included that Fulton cold be the team to beat Oak Ridge. Basketball is a game of match ups and Oak Ridge was able to hurt the teams over here with their press. Not sure if they could press Fulton.

To much for the Wildcats to handle. Best shooting team LA has played by far. When your as quick as Fulton is and can shoot 60% from the field and 50 some odd % from 3 land you can't win. I reconized some of those names Vic Smith, Hollingsworth and maybe Steele all played football. I know the first 2 did. Both of them are quick as a hic-up. Good Luck Falcons hope you win it all.

Good season Cats you guys got over the hump this year. Come back next year and win it all. Good Luck to Todd and Jeremy wish you guys the best in the future.

Hey RC; Looks like they are just as good in basketball as FB. 59%FG, 60% 3 point, and 85%FT--- incredible!!! Can we beat them in anything? Wonder if they would play us in girls soccer?

To much for the Wildcats to handle. Best shooting team LA has played by far. When your as quick as Fulton is and can shoot 60% from the field and 50 some odd % from 3 land you can't win. I reconized some of those names Vic Smith, Hollingsworth and maybe Steele all played football. I know the first 2 did. Both of them are quick as a hic-up. Good Luck Falcons hope you win it all.

Good season Cats you guys got over the hump this year. Come back next year and win it all. Good Luck to Todd and Jeremy wish you guys the best in the future.

Nope, just Vic. Shannon Hollingsworth runs about 5'4 and maybe 120 lbs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Scoring for both teams went as follows:

Livingston Academy

Todd Smith 15

TJ Smith 4

Chase Dunn 22

Jeremy McClearn 8

Devin Ramsey 4

Will Peterman 2

Fulton

Minor 25

Bryant 6

Steele 15

Hollingswort 10

Gallman 19

Williams 4

Boyd 3

Gibson 2

Mathewson 8

Shooting from the Line

Fulton 11-13 for 85%

Livingston Academy 6-9 for 67%

3 point goals

Fulton 9-15 for 60%

Livingston Academy 5-16 for 31%

Field Goals

Fulton 36-61 for 59%

Livingston Academy 22-54 for 41%

With the 22 points by Dunn he finished the season with 801 points.

Looks like Coach "Melting" got outcoached and "Chance Done" choked!!!

Showed your class with that post.

Considering Coach "Melting" got his team to the state tournament for the first time in 11 years in his 3rd year of coaching, I would still have to say job well done on a great season. He will get his team back to the boro next year.

But you are probably right about that little 5'8'' junior guard choking.. After all, he only had 22 and about 7 rebounds... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Best of luck to Fulton in the next round.

I sitting in my seat in the 3rd quarter and thought to my self, "Turtle knew something I didn't." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Fulton was lights out and are a quick team. I give them their due, they played well tonight. In defense of LA, the bys just couldn't seem to get a rhythm, grip, roll, call, etc. Not sour grapes, we would have had to have played "A" ball to compete. This was one of those nights were you just say tonight was not our night and Fulton had a part in it. Good luck to them.

Congratulations Wildcats on a great season. Congratulations to our two seniors, you have had a nice career at LA. Todd and Jeremy, it has been fun and you will not be soon forgotten.

Showed your class with that post.

Considering Coach "Melting" got his team to the state tournament for the first time in 11 years in his 3rd year of coaching, I would still have to say job well done on a great season. He will get his team back to the boro next year.

But you are probably right about that little 5'8'' junior guard choking.. After all, he only had 22 and about 7 rebounds... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Best of luck to Fulton in the next round.

I will agree with you melton has done pretty good but, I wouldnt give him all the credit for going to state. It is easier to coach a real talented team "not saying that melton stinks at coaching" but there is a lot of talent on that team and that helped them out a lot. They played a real tough team tonight infact i wouldnt doubt it if that team goes all the way to state championship. Lost two seniors that means real good team next year looking forward to it.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will agree with you melton has done pretty good but, I wouldnt give him all the credit for going to state. It is easier to coach a real talented team "not saying that melton stinks at coaching" but there is a lot of talent on that team and that helped them out a lot. They played a real tough team tonight infact i wouldnt doubt it if that team goes all the way to state championship. Lost two seniors that means real good team next year looking forward to it.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is the same Fulton team that was young & talented last year & had to play a more talented Liberty Magnet. They lost by 25 points to the defending state champions and their season ended in the 1st round. I guess confidence and some Murfreesboro experience paid off this year. LA players & fans should look at this in the same light. It's a game of match-ups and simply who's hot that night. Then again... Fulton will be back next year too with the same amount of speed. Steele's a sophomore & Gallman's a junior. Good luck next season.