State tournament fan support

Icy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that supposed to mean WCBalla?

3 Region Titles in 4 years

3 state appearances in 4 years for Siegel.

Considering the school is in its 5th year of existence, I'd say they are well on their way to topping any school in the state. Don't know how many schools can claim those statistics.

Not to mention Siegel starts 3 sophomores so this isn't some fluke for them. They will be a basketball power for a while in TN.

clarksville high by far.. they had 4 times as many fans as oakland did last year

Clarksville had a great fan support system last year. I expect them to turn out in droves again this year. We had plenty of vocal fans last year ....yall just had more.

What is that supposed to mean WCBalla? 3 Region Titles in 4 years3 state appearances in 4 years for Siegel. Considering the school is in its 5th year of existence, I'd say they are well on their way to topping any school in the state. Don't know how many schools can claim those statistics.Not to mention Siegel starts 3 sophomores so this isn't some fluke for them. They will be a basketball power for a while in TN.

I believe he was talking about the FANS.....not the team, hoolie. Say what you will, but our fans, players, and coaches are considered pretty classy to most.

I guarantee, DC will once again make a huge showing and consider we have to travel about as far as anyone in the state. Memphis teams simply do not follow their teams anywhere. Bet BTW didn`t have 100 fans in the gym against DC. Of course, they wouldn`t have had anywhere to sit anyway, Orange on both sides, top and bottom, 3 and 4 deep in the standing room section.

Yea, count on DC to be there. You`ll think the VOLS are playing !!!!!!!!!

In general, the more rural the school, the more support they will have. When a school is one of only a handful in the whole city, then the whole town, not just people actively involved in the school, gets behind them. Whereas in larger cities like Memphis and Nashville, there are so many schools, and often less students, the school's following is usually smaller. Would most agree?