Milan can't get a call!

tvols75

Doesnt matter how much you want it when you cant put a shot up because the other team is fouling

Such cry baby stuff. Is this the same district that had a post that said their tournament was the states final four. That if you put all of their teams in the state they would emerge. Heck your district could not get past Marshall. Marshall blew out the unbeatable Gibson County. Of course I am sure that the ref's had something to do with that as well, it was only a thirty point win. Marshall must have fould 15 times and the refs didnt call anything. Milan got lucky that Marshall shot 31% for the 1st half and Milan shot 61 %. The only thing that made this close was that Marshall did not play their best game.

What the folks from district 13AA needed was a dose of Humility....Marshall served it up with a lil rear end whupin attached. Dont tell the kids they lost to a better team. tell them they got cheated, you guys have been blowing smoke all year. Marshall county put out the fire.

Good luck next year.

P.S. the teams from Middle Tennessee love it when you have your teams believing that there is no competition anywhere but in west tennessee, cause they got run over by the Marshall Express this weekend. You guys did get a call...a wake up call...E.T. said go home!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such cry baby stuff. Is this the same district that had a post that said their tournament was the states final four. That if you put all of their teams in the state they would emerge. Heck your district could not get past Marshall. Marshall blew out the unbeatable Gibson County. Of course I am sure that the ref's had something to do with that as well, it was only a thirty point win. Marshall must have fould 15 times and the refs didnt call anything. Milan got lucky that Marshall shot 31% for the 1st half and Milan shot 61 %. The only thing that made this close was that Marshall did not play their best game.

What the folks from district 13AA needed was a dose of Humility....Marshall served it up with a lil rear end whupin attached. Dont tell the kids they lost to a better team. tell them they got cheated, you guys have been blowing smoke all year. Marshall county put out the fire.

Good luck next year.

P.S. the teams from Middle Tennessee love it when you have your teams believing that there is no competition anywhere but in west tennessee, cause they got run over by the Marshall Express this weekend. You guys did get a call...a wake up call...E.T. said go home!

Give me a break! 13AA was the best district in state this year, so MC beat GC big deal, they didnt deserve the win against Milan, heck free throws alone points that out, Milan should have been shooting all night

I don't think either team shot a free throw in the first half, and I didn't look at the game totals but I don't think there was a big difference in them until Milan had to foul at the end. I wasn't for either team and it's easier to see things sometimes like that.

No free throws in the first half. Milan shot 4 for the game while Marshall shot 12, I believe 6 of those came in the final minute.

Great job Marshal.. I hate that you guys beat my team.. Mcminn Central.. I do hate hearing that refs cost a ballgame and stuff like that. I do think the refs called a bad game when you guys played us but.. hey,, we missed I know of 10 layups, so we can't blame the refs.. Milan needs to just take it this year and come back next like we will do.. EVERYONE BETTER WATCH OUT FOR US NEXT YEAR..

I am glad you guys won it,, wished we did but you guys are a class act..

CHARGERETTES,, YOU GUYS DID GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! .

So two whole free throws were the difference until the end. Dadgum refs.

I posted this thread after 3 calls... not meaning the refs costed Milan the game lol. I think it was early in the 3rd that I posted this.

Anways, I think the problem Milan fans has is that we attacked the rim all day while Marshall Co. was a perimeter oriented team. Milan usually has 4 FTs in the first 3 minutes of the game not an entire game. To have that many offensive rebounds and to shoot a limited amount of 3s and instead attacking the basket is just hard to digest that Milan was at the line only 4 times, which 2 of them came on jump shots after Poston and Gray got fouled and still hit the shot and the other 2 came with 28 seconds left in the game.

I didn't particularly like the refs, but I will certainly not take anything away from Marshall Co. because they got some players.

I don't know if ya'll have played against a girl like March down low. She affects many shots because of her long arms, which is one of the reasons ya'll missed so many lay-ups. Marshall Co. is also a defensive team. They can slow down most offenses. Marshall Co. is also a very disciplined team. Very-well coached. Milan was down 4 on defense and decided to let Marshall Co. milk the clock. That is the difference in the game, not the free throws.

I think ya'll were expecting to shoot about 10 more free throws than us.

I watched this entire game. And I had the luxury of watching it from my living room, and seeing the replays. Here is all I can say.

The refs played ZERO FAVORITES in this game. But they were very inconsistent. There were times when you could beat the dogsnot out of someone, and not get a call. And there were times when all you had to do was breathe on their jersey and they whistled you. Crazy. Just plain crazy.

Both teams played hard, and both teams wanted this win badly. But one team scored more points than the other, and therefor, they won.

Good game girls.