IPS errors?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting it some times when I am replying to a post and ALOT of times when I try to reply to a PM. Is it something that I am doing wrong or is other folks getting it?

I get it too sometimes... Believe me it's not something you are doing! I googled the IPS DRIVER ERROR and i found out that it happens in forums only and it happens when there are ALOT of people on at once!

I get it too sometimes... Believe me it's not something you are doing! I googled the IPS DRIVER ERROR and i found out that it happens in forums only and it happens when there are ALOT of people on at once!

I got it at 3 am and there were not that many folks up and playing on here then. Some of us like to get an early start at firing the opposition up. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I got it at 3 am and there were not that many folks up and playing on here then. Some of us like to get an early start at firing the opposition up. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well I was on at 3 am too, but I don't think I got it not sure though fell asleep alittle bit after! It also has to do with the servers that CoachT has... CoachT could have an update for the servers at a specific time of each day! Or CoachT could also be making changes to the site! But I doubt that since it was a 3 am in the morning! CoachT could give you more information about that! But from my expertise (graduated from Tennessee Technology Center in Newbern with a "degree" in Electronics and Computers) that is all I can think of it to be! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I was on at 3 am too, but I don't think I got it not sure though fell asleep alittle bit after! It also has to do with the servers that CoachT has... CoachT could have an update for the servers at a specific time of each day! Or CoachT could also be making changes to the site! But I doubt that since it was a 3 am in the morning! CoachT could give you more information about that! But from my expertise (graduated from Tennessee Technology Center in Newbern with a "degree" in Electronics and Computers) that is all I can think of it to be! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sincere congratulations! VERY good school and you were smart on getting that degree. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You will be working long after the rest of us are out of work. As to my puter knowledge I know where the off/on button is and how to run the mouse and thats it! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

My guess it is all the fault of the Alabama folks......thats it, we will blame it on Alabama! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sincere congratulations! VERY good school and you were smart on getting that degree. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You will be working long after the rest of us are out of work. As to my puter knowledge I know where the off/on button is and how to run the mouse and thats it! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

My guess it is all the fault of the Alabama folks......thats it, we will blame it on Alabama! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have had the same problem...took around 30min. to get back on the other night. I like the idea about blaming it on Alabama /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Haaa!!!!haaaa!!!!

Thanks! But don't blame it on the Bama people!

Guest iamoz

We had some problems with the database server this weekend that would've caused that error to occur.

Also, if you're up at 3am in the morning then you're probably hitting our database backup. Because of the amount of message board data we have it takes several minutes for the backup to complete. Since I'm never up at that hour, I can't tell you exactly how long it takes, but I think it runs for about 10 minutes.

At any other time of the day you shouldn't receive that message.

We had some problems with the database server this weekend that would've caused that error to occur.

Also, if you're up at 3am in the morning then you're probably hitting our database backup. Because of the amount of message board data we have it takes several minutes for the backup to complete. Since I'm never up at that hour, I can't tell you exactly how long it takes, but I think it runs for about 10 minutes.

At any other time of the day you shouldn't receive that message.

You may want to check the data base again as I got it at 3:20 PM yesterday.