Alabama

Date: May 16th - 17th, 2008

Place: Mt. Pleasant High School

Admission: $5.00 (for 1 day pass)

Schedule: Friday May - 16th

3:30 - 4:45 - Perry Co. vs Riverside Christian

4:55 - 6:10 - MTCS vs Riverside Christian

6:20 - 7:30 - MTCS vs Scott's Hill

7:45 - 9:00 - Mt. Pleasant vs Cannon Co.

Saturday - May 17th

9:30 - 10:45 - Moore Co. vs Whitehouse Hert.

10:55 - 12:10 - Collinwood vs Whitehouse Hert.

12:20 - 1:35 - Collinwood vs Eagleville

1:45 - 3:00 - Cornersville vs Eagleville

3:10 - 4:25 - Cornersville vs Huntland

4:35 - 5:50 - Wayne Co. vs Huntland

6:00 - 7:15 - Wayne Co. vs Richland

7:25 - 8:40 - Mt. Pleasant vs Richland

*Teams listed on the left will be on Home sidelines and use Home stands.

*Teams listed on the right will be on Visitor sidelines and use Visitor stands.

NO PASSES OUT!!>>

****TSSAA and TACA passes will not be honored****

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday - May 17th

NO PASSES OUT!!>>

where/who is riverside christian?

Saturday - May 17th

NO PASSES OUT!!>>

For only $5.00 you can watch football from 9:30 in the morning til 8:40 at night. That's a pretty awsome deal.

There will be a top notch concession stand all day for those who want to hang around and watch it all.

For only $5.00 you can watch football from 9:30 in the morning til 8:40 at night. That's a pretty awsome deal.

There will be a top notch concession stand all day for those who want to hang around and watch it all.

Hey tiger looks like some football is just around the corner, been a long winter since the last game, I'm ready for some contact as I know that all the hardcore football fans are anxious for it to begin. Some new faces in the lineup and new stars to be born, gonna be interesting to see how things play out this year. Anyways I think myself and red devil 44 along with some others will make our way to TIGER country for this 2 day event, if our scrimmage is on fri we will make the sat games if not then both, is there any good lodging in MT Pleasant ? A special thanx out to all of those involved putting this 2 day display together! Good luck to all and especially to the Devils & Tigers in 08. where you at Holder ?

Hey tiger looks like some football is just around the corner, been a long winter since the last game, I'm ready for some contact as I know that all the hardcore football fans are anxious for it to begin. Some new faces in the lineup and new stars to be born, gonna be interesting to see how things play out this year. Anyways I think myself and red devil 44 along with some others will make our way to TIGER country for this 2 day event, if our scrimmage is on fri we will make the sat games if not then both, is there any good lodging in MT Pleasant ? A special thanx out to all of those involved putting this 2 day display together! Good luck to all and especially to the Devils & Tigers in 08. where you at Holder ?

I'm right there with you reddevil, anxious as all get out. There is a hotel in Mt.Pleasant but I don't know the name of it and can't find it in the phone book. It would be better to find a place in Columbia. Holiday Inn Express, Relax Inn, Comfort Inn, Best Value Inn and probably more are about 30 min away but are near the Cracker Barrel and just off I-65 at exit 46.

There's a Motel about 2 minutes from the school on the 4-lane Hwy 43 called America's Best Value Inn and Suite. Call 931-379-9800 for room prices.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> If your hungry for burgers and fries, great little place called the Dari-Gem is located just of 1st Ave. And of course The big M is located on N. Main St.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hungry for great grilled food like steak and chicken, fish etc. Go to the square to a place called the Mt. Pleasant Grille.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hungry for pizza or wings and salads, go to N. Main on the square to The Pizza Place.

But of course while your at the field there's no better place to eat than the concession stand. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You'll find the food and prices really good at all places and are all welcome to come enjoy yourselves for two awesome days of H.S. Football. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am here Devil.

Be great if you guys can get this way during the play day. Best place to spend the night would be in Columbia, 10-15 minutes away. Who is JB scrimmaging?

I am ready to see the boys suited up & some hitting occuring.

I dont get on here every day, thats why I havent replied yet, But yes we have those dates circled and making plans to come down and enjoy some football finally, WHEW! as far as who we are scrimmaging I dont know yet or the date. I'll be checking back every 2 or 3 days on any thing new

I'm right there with you reddevil, anxious as all get out. There is a hotel in Mt.Pleasant but I don't know the name of it and can't find it in the phone book. It would be better to find a place in Columbia. Holiday Inn Express, Relax Inn, Comfort Inn, Best Value Inn and probably more are about 30 min away but are near the Cracker Barrel and just off I-65 at exit 46.

Thanx 4 the info TIGER, I can already smell the fresh cut grass, and the smoke from the concession stand, Its about time to get our spring time fix, man this is gonna be great, 2days of 'FOOTBALL' lets get it started