1st Annual Middle Tenn. Spring Play Days

Alabama

There's a Motel about 2 minutes from the school on the 4-lane Hwy 43 called America's Best Value Inn and Suite. Call 931-379-9800 for room prices.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> If your hungry for burgers and fries, great little place called the Dari-Gem is located just of 1st Ave. And of course The big M is located on N. Main St.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hungry for great grilled food like steak and chicken, fish etc. Go to the square to a place called the Mt. Pleasant Grille.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hungry for pizza or wings and salads, go to N. Main on the square to The Pizza Place.

But of course while your at the field there's no better place to eat than the concession stand. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You'll find the food and prices really good at all places and are all welcome to come enjoy yourselves for two awesome days of H.S. Football. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Big Bigby how about the Sugar Shack. I've been there a number of times over the past year and it's great. You talking about a great Burger they are huge. I've even tried the deep fried oreos there and they are great also.

I've got this day marked on my calendar I can't wait. Looking forward to seeing what all the teams have and where we all sit.

I've got a son that will finally be in high school and have looked forward to him playing for Wayne County for 14 years and that day is finally coming but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for him to actually play.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Big Bigby how about the Sugar Shack. I've been there a number of times over the past year and it's great. You talking about a great Burger they are huge. I've even tried the deep fried oreos there and they are great also.

Indeed. Located on S. Main St. just about 1/4 to 1/2 mile from the square. Good eats and good folks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to you and yours. 14 years in the waiting and it'll fly by for you know it.

I dont get on here every day, thats why I havent replied yet, But yes we have those dates circled and making plans to come down and enjoy some football finally, WHEW! as far as who we are scrimmaging I dont know yet or the date. I'll be checking back every 2 or 3 days on any thing new

When you find out when & were please let me know. I may try to venture that way.

Love to have you up this way Zone. I am sure it is the same way in S Pitt area but we are ready for some football!!!!!!

I don't know what my schedule will be but I would like to come up if I can make it.

I was ready for football back in Jan. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> It's a long stretch over the winter

I've got a son that will finally be in high school and have looked forward to him playing for Wayne County for 14 years and that day is finally coming but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for him to actually play.

DON'T rush it, trust me, it'll be over before you're ready for it to be. Mine will be a senior next season and I still can't believe that he's already played 3 years. You wait forever on them to get through pop warner and middle school, but high school football FLIES by! The first game of his freshman year, when they played the national anthem, I remember wanting to cry and thinking 'this is it, the beginning of the end!!'. I tend to be overly dramatic anyhow, but especially about football! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The play day will be great!

DON'T rush it, trust me, it'll be over before you're ready for it to be. Mine will be a senior next season and I still can't believe that he's already played 3 years. You wait forever on them to get through pop warner and middle school, but high school football FLIES by! The first game of his freshman year, when they played the national anthem, I remember wanting to cry and thinking 'this is it, the beginning of the end!!'. I tend to be overly dramatic anyhow, but especially about football! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The play day will be great!

I know the time will fly by. My daughter will be a SR. next year and we're already trying to make college plans. I have told my son to enjoy it because after high school the playing days are over and work begins. It only seems like yesterday I was playing and 20 years have passed. I have truly enjoyed watching and coaching all 3 of my children and I'm always ready to go when they want to go play. I guess I need to put the next fews years in slow motion.

I still can't wait to play day. See you there. GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!