Dyer County vs Fulton

Icy

Who will win this game? I think both teams play similar styles. The winner of this game will be the team that has the most stamina down the stretch. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will win this game? I think both teams play similar styles. The winner of this game will be the team that has the most stamina down the stretch. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

OK Icy .................. you've seen 'em both & I'm outta state ! What's the "skinny" on the "stamina" ! D.C. 's been runnin' ALL year & has D E P T H ! What's Fulton's answer in your opinion ! (Which I DO respect) !

OK Icy .................. you've seen 'em both & I'm outta state ! What's the "skinny" on the "stamina" ! D.C. 's been runnin' ALL year & has D E P T H ! What's Fulton's answer in your opinion ! (Which I DO respect) !

IMAO, Fulton will get in trouble if they try to run and play DC's uptempo game. DC beat CPA without Blake having a good offensive game. DC condition is what separates them from the teams I've seen tonight in the boro. Some of the other teams in AA will play tomorrow and I will give you a better assessment how they will matchup with DC.

DC will beat Fulton because they will run out of gas on Friday. All I can say about DC condition is WOW. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IMAO, Fulton will get in trouble if they try to run and play DC's uptempo game. DC beat CPA without Blake having a good offensive game. DC condition is what separates them from the teams I've seen tonight in the boro. Some of the other teams in AA will play tomorrow and I will give you a better assessment how they will matchup with DC.

DC will beat Fulton because they will run out of gas on Friday. All I can say about DC condition is WOW. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'd appreciate it ! It's been tough bein' up here in Siberia (Ohio) when my Choctaws are in the runnin' ! I got Justin comin' out "Guns -a BLAZIN" the rest of the tournament ! The bench .................... gets the "Game Ball" .......... more specifically "REX (THE SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD) PIERCE " !!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyer County by 10. I expect big games again from CJ Crittendon, Dejaun Taylor, Jeremy Kemble, and Justin Blake. Hopefully, "J-Blake" will be hitting more shots Friday, even though he did have 12 points tonight. I would like to see the Dyer County pep club and fans get crazy Friday like last year-"DC get up DC!!!!" Good luck Choctaws /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dyer County by 10. I expect big games again from CJ Crittendon, Dejaun Taylor, Jeremy Kemble, and Justin Blake. Hopefully, "J-Blake" will be hitting more shots tomorrow, even though he did have 12 points tonight. I would like to see the Dyer County pep club and fans get crazy tomorrow like last year-"DC get up DC!!!!" Good luck Choctaws tomorrow /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They don't play tomorrow... they play Friday man!

Told ya about their conditioning!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />