Dyer County vs Fulton

Icy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's awfully important to win with humility. It's also important to lose. I hate to lose worse than anyone, but if you never lose you won't know how to act. If you lose with humility, then you can come back." --

Paul "Bear" Bryant

I like that quote! The Bear was a smart man!!

I like that quote! The Bear was a smart man!!

I agree beavo, you can always tell, by how their former players speak of them. Nothing but praise and respect from them about Coach Bryant.

Ya'll keep your heads up and let's hope we all get back to the "Boro" next year.

I agree beavo, you can always tell, by how their former players speak of them. Nothing but praise and respect from them about Coach Bryant.

Ya'll keep your heads up and let's hope we all get back to the "Boro" next year.

I agree there isn't anything to hold their heads down about! Losing 6 players is hard to overcome, but there is a bunch of good underclassmen on this team! Good Luck to all of the Seniors from DC!

I was pretty close in my prediction that the game would be in the low 60's. It would have been without the two overtimes. I had a feeling about a month ago that these two teams would tango for a chance to win it all. I talked to Butch in January and he asked me who the best in the East was and I told him Fulton. He asked me if I thought they could play with DC and if they could handle the Choctaw press and I said yes. As FLMS stated earlier. This is the first Jody Wright coached team that can really shoot, to go along with the lock down defense. Go Fulton. Keep at least one Gold Ball this side of the Tennessee River. Congratulations Dyer County on another great run.

we would beat fulton in football by atleast 20 points

According to the TSSAA website, Dyer County last won a state championship in football 35 years ago in single A. Until you win one, don't bring football into the conversation because you are talking about a AAA dynasty in Fulton. They have won more state championships in football in the last 5 years than your school has in it's history. It would be more than a 20 point defecit, but in favor of the Falcons.