best player in the state?

TXlonghorns14

Beavo5, I'm not going to get into an East/West debate. I used to coach Dyer County for crying out loud. I know there is more talent in the West. But, you have to give credit where credit is due. He is the best player that nobody knows about. 6'3 and can do it all. He scored 30 on Union City and he does it against everybody. He is not the best player in the state and I never said he was. He is however, one of the top Juniors. How many other players this year scored 30 on 11-16 shooting against Union City? The funny thing is... Is that he is all Temple really has, so you know Cisco had a game plan designed to stop him...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right this mess and who ever pick these player are a jock, maybe if you go to the Waffle house you will find them for old man sitting in the corner in a cloud of smoke drawing name out of a wore out Nascar #3 hat.

There are some good player on that list, but you tell me anyone that has seen all these kid play it a joke if the game was on TV. we all can make our own pick otherwise you have a local sport writer, that sat on the beach his whole life or play the flute in the band making this here list. So they do a great job on pay back. And by saying this most of these $35,000 a year employee has the galls to write on there, bull instead of the facts. It goes back to the saying give a dork a badge and he is know the hulk.

Beavo5, I'm not going to get into an East/West debate. I used to coach Dyer County for crying out loud. I know there is more talent in the West. But, you have to give credit where credit is due. He is the best player that nobody knows about. 6'3 and can do it all. He scored 30 on Union City and he does it against everybody. He is not the best player in the state and I never said he was. He is however, one of the top Juniors. How many other players this year scored 30 on 11-16 shooting against Union City? The funny thing is... Is that he is all Temple really has, so you know Cisco had a game plan designed to stop him...

Don't get so hostile I was just asking a question! You used to coach DC what year?

There are some good player on that list, but you tell me anyone that has seen all these kid play it a joke if the game was on TV. we all can make our own pick otherwise you have a local sport writer, that sat on the beach his whole life or play the flute in the band making this here list. So they do a great job on pay back. And by saying this most of these $35,000 a year employee has the galls to write on there, bull instead of the facts. It goes back to the saying give a dork a badge and he is know the hulk.

You went from talking about the list in a good post and then it took a HUGE left turn!

I know you, you coaching now? I knew you left you old school. Beavo is a bit young and cocky go easy on him. Beavo if this guy says Sexton is for real then belive it.

I'll say yeah I'm young and Yeah I can be cocky at times, but I seriously was just asking a question!