Blackman v Dickson Co Red Cards

defaultuser

Poor blackman...this is how these things start...Soon enough Blackmans integrity will be called into question again...they played like that and got alot of cards a few years ago..then everyone that played them was out for blood..ref's started being bias'd...

I'd hate for that to happen agian to such a talented group.

Come on Blackman..you gotta know your team, especially, just cant' get away with that kinda stuff for a few years...

Poor blackman...this is how these things start...Soon enough Blackmans integrity will be called into question again...they played like that and got alot of cards a few years ago..then everyone that played them was out for blood..ref's started being bias'd...

I'd hate for that to happen agian to such a talented group.

Come on Blackman..you gotta know your team, especially, just cant' get away with that kinda stuff for a few years...

Again, setting the records straight. First, the officiating was excellent, two of the best on the game. Second, I asked Tony Franz what the cards were for and he indicated he saw a Dickson player punch the Blackman player. The Blackman player then retaliated by pushing him down; the Blackman player did not punch the Dickson player, nor did he "kick him when he was down." Both red cards were deserved and I assure from the bench at Blackman we do not condone this kind of behavior and will deal with it. We, too, are aware of past opinions and biases and work hard to change that.

Yea the officiating was good if it was a U-10 girls match, and to REALLY set the record straight the Blackman player did kick the Dickson player while he was down, which led to the punch from the dickson player, which led to the scuffle. Yes red cards were deserved, but if the officials had taken control of the game none of it would have happened.

I believe the players who were shown the red cards sat out the games on friday and saturday, and would not have to miss any further action

I believe TSSAA requires that the principal of the school address the disciplinary action to be taken (and report it back to TSSAA). TSSAA may require a single match ban but the school may impose a harsher one.