2008 Ooltewah Invitational

catsbackr

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction: Grace will win their division AGAIN because they play harder teams in the beginning of the year.

I hate when people slam Single A teams for losing to AA and AAA schools. Good for them for playing a hard schedule.

I agree, Grace will probably win their district again. Who's in their district? Nobody. Who they play at the beginning of the year is irrelavent because their district is terrible.

No one is slamming Grace for playing up, but they need to be realistic. What do you gain by playing teams that run rule you almost every game?

Play up against the teams in Lookout Valley's tournament. Strive to get to where those teams have gotten in Class A. That makes much more sense.

Prediction: Grace will win their division AGAIN because they play harder teams in the beginning of the year.

I hate when people slam Single A teams for losing to AA and AAA schools. Good for them for playing a hard schedule.

you sure dont mind bragging when ya ll beat a aa or aaa team in basketball so quit whining /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's my point ... we (single A schools) play up to make us better. Oh and yes we (temple) are better at basketball and I'm not going to be sorry for that. hehe

You sound like a 5-6 yr old baseball dad thats playing his son up to 7-8 baseball----------------it s not the same. Your getting you eyes beat out and now you dont wanna play up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it goes with the territory lol. What are you doing when your getting beat 15-0 it doesnt make you better in nothing but losing.

You sound like a 5-6 yr old baseball dad thats playing his son up to 7-8 baseball----------------it s not the same. Your getting you eyes beat out and now you dont wanna play up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it goes with the territory lol. What are you doing when your getting beat 15-0 it doesnt make you better in nothing but losing.

So what do you do when you play a bunch of schools you can run rule instead and then get to region, district, and sub state and end up playing those type of schools Grace is playing now? Think about it, Grace has a great chance making it to sub as two team get to go. Why not prepare yourself for that kind of competition instead of scheduling teams that you can run rule all the time?

So what do you do when you play a bunch of schools you can run rule instead and then get to region, district, and sub state and end up playing those type of schools Grace is playing now? Think about it, Grace has a great chance making it to sub as two team get to go. Why not prepare yourself for that kind of competition instead of scheduling teams that you can run rule all the time?

I agree with you 100%. I am not from Grace but I do respect their program.

I just want to put out there that Independence High School took home the trophy this year with an impressive day on Saturday. There were two teams froms the same district in Williamson Co. that played for the championship (Brentwood and Independence), which goes to show how tough that district truly is. I hope this opens up some eyes to what the Eagles are capable of this upcoming year. They are 9-1 going into district play and playing very well.