Who are the best goalies in Middle Tennessee?

overton09

No its no lie that Jame's size is much more suited for the college game, but Jordan makes better game-time decisions and therefore is always in a better position and makes very little mistakes ever. Jordan is a better keeper hence why he is going to Memphis and James is going to ETSU.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its no lie that Jame's size is much more suited for the college game, but Jordan makes better game-time decisions and therefore is always in a better position and makes very little mistakes ever. Jordan is a better keeper hence why he is going to Memphis and James is going to ETSU.

I would like to see Leedle step in the state championship and do as well as JP from father ryan did.. blocking two pk's and making one himself... doubt leedle could do that.. JP also shows drastically more composure and leadership in the goal

I would like to see Leedle step in the state championship and do as well as JP from father ryan did.. blocking two pk's and making one himself... doubt leedle could do that.. JP also shows drastically more composure and leadership in the goal

if u want to talk about blockin pks james landham or j. blocked three pks in the sectional game against csas and thern scored the last pk to win the game not only can he stop the pks but he can put one away also so my best goalkeeper vote goes to j. landham good luck at union make SC proud

I don't think you can justify Jordan being a better keeper simply because he's going to Memphis and James is going to ETSU.

i think it comes down between Leedle and JP. Both saved their team in their state championship games. I'm a little biased to JP, partly cause my nephew plays for them, because his defense was not nearly as strong as brentwood's.

well... all of these goalies are great but today JP brought home a state title for Father Ryan and he showed great leadership, calm under pressure all season in big games, and gave his team the inspiration and confidence they needed to keep winning the big games. He commanded his team to a state championship... doesn't get any better than that. He was amazing today.

thats great but leedle brought home a national championship to go with his state championship today. JP allowed only 9 goals all year but leedle allowed only 5, and only 2 of those 5 were to TN opponents. JP didnt allow any goals from opponents in the playoffs, only a few own goals, but leedle didnt allow any goals in the playoffs or in his district as well. as for the championship game, leedle bailed out his team a couple of times. i think hes the better one.

I don't really know names but I'll atleast give schools

1. Leedle- brentwood; have to give it to him cause he was undefeated and scoreless in postseason and district

2. Father Ryan-

3. JP2

4.WH Heritage

5. Hendersonville

6. Station Camp

7. Goodpasture

8. Beech

9. Independence

10. Centennial

1) Jordan Leedle Brentwood

2) Josh Phillips Father Ryan

3) James Holt Riverdale

These will most likely be the three keepers announced in the Tennessean's All-Midstate, whenever it does come out.

The young man from Hendersonville is very good, he did not have the support that keepers from this

team have had in the past...imo