Who are the best goalies in Middle Tennessee?

overton09

I don't really know names but I'll atleast give schools

1. Leedle- brentwood; have to give it to him cause he was undefeated and scoreless in postseason and district

2. Father Ryan-

3. JP2

4.WH Heritage

5. Hendersonville

6. Station Camp

7. Goodpasture

8. Beech

9. Independence

10. Centennial

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you ask for an opinion and then just blast it like that? That doesn't make sense. And aparently you haven't even seen all of middle tennessee keepers. And just because you are on the all-district team doesn't make one of the best. Yea there is some respect to be given but almost everyone makes the all-district team.

You have to give the number one slot to the one who was at the top and leedle did that hands down.

And you are right i didn't even think about the boro being in middle tn but you are right he should be there.

I just put who I have seen and thought who did a really good job controlling their team and doing their job the best for what they had to work with.

Again don't ask for opinions if you aren't going to accept other imputs. It just shows ignorance.

How can you ask for an opinion and then just blast it like that? That doesn't make sense. And aparently you haven't even seen all of middle tennessee keepers. And just because you are on the all-district team doesn't make one of the best. Yea there is some respect to be given but almost everyone makes the all-district team.

You have to give the number one slot to the one who was at the top and leedle did that hands down.

And you are right i didn't even think about the boro being in middle tn but you are right he should be there.

I just put who I have seen and thought who did a really good job controlling their team and doing their job the best for what they had to work with.

Again don't ask for opinions if you aren't going to accept other imputs. It just shows ignorance.

i agree with blank guy and the keepers from those schools u never heard well i dont know how u didnt hear about them cuz i think they all made it past where overton got so i think the overton keeper should be thrown out if anyone on that list but i think that is a good list leedle is hands down the best and followed up by strong keepers such as hhs, station camp, jp2 and the others

yeah man im really sorry..... i just thought a few other players shouldve been on that list

ur right it is ur opinion and i am sorry

just to let u know......

"And just because you are on the all-district team doesn't make one of the best" i dnt play soccer for overton i just go there so yeah:

in the statement I didn't mean YOU as in yourself; I was stating that a player who makes the all-district. Sorry for the confusion.

I've seen the overton keeper and he's good; but for the top ten I would put him at about 12 or 13. Thats still pretty good considering there are a lot of schools.

But from the few games I saw I thought he let in a few soft ones, but also had some really good saves.

I didn't say my list was the king list I really just threw names out there and towards the end was kinda guessing to a point. I like help as in the riverdale keeper should be on the list, but after you gets several lists then you can come to the consensus to what everybody thinks is the best

I think to be the best, it depends on how well you get your defenders to work for you.

You have to look at technical ability such as does he catch the ball clean from easy to hard shots, to distribution, to how well and quick you can come off your line. And you also have to look at how he commands his defenders on not letting shots get taken, to where they need to be, and to give them directions on defending an attacker and what would be best and easiest method for the keeper to save the shot- ie. take him wide, square up, don't stab type tidbits.

in the statement I didn't mean YOU as in yourself; I was stating that a player who makes the all-district. Sorry for the confusion.

I've seen the overton keeper and he's good; but for the top ten I would put him at about 12 or 13. Thats still pretty good considering there are a lot of schools.

But from the few games I saw I thought he let in a few soft ones, but also had some really good saves.

I didn't say my list was the king list I really just threw names out there and towards the end was kinda guessing to a point. I like help as in the riverdale keeper should be on the list, but after you gets several lists then you can come to the consensus to what everybody thinks is the best

I think to be the best, it depends on how well you get your defenders to work for you.

You have to look at technical ability such as does he catch the ball clean from easy to hard shots, to distribution, to how well and quick you can come off your line. And you also have to look at how he commands his defenders on not letting shots get taken, to where they need to be, and to give them directions on defending an attacker and what would be best and easiest method for the keeper to save the shot- ie. take him wide, square up, don't stab type tidbits.

yeah i agree with u many of the good keepers play on teams that have really good D and it also makes them look even better