Best Juniors

ManU90

Let's try this again, this time no bashing certain players, i just want to see who people think are the best juniors in the state. so far here are the ones from the last thread:

jonah powers-father ryan, mark sherrod-carter, houston oldham-mba, alex hutchins-webb, patrick compton-riverdale

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ivan villanueva-overton

was a starter for overton last year

very good all around player

he can do about everything a midfielder should do

and better

he even scored on brentwood and jordan leedle

twice last year and o yeah he was only a sophomore!

Alex Tummons-Hendersonville Patrick Kelly- Hendersonville Jacob Exum-Station Camp Tyler Davis-White House Heritage

brian castro from haywood is real good........alejandro mendoza from jackson central merry........baruth rivera from northside.........carter crafton from jcs....and also other players from west, /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> tn

kirk reynolds from shelbyville is definitely one of the greatest juniors in the state if not THE greatest

he runs a 4.3 40

he sees the whole field that it appears that he has eyes in the back of his head

he plays with toughness and tenacity never before seen at the high school level

he has one of the greatest scoring touches

this young man is going places...

kirk reynolds from shelbyville is definitely one of the greatest juniors in the state if not THE greatest

he runs a 4.3 40

he sees the whole field that it appears that he has eyes in the back of his head

he plays with toughness and tenacity never before seen at the high school level

he has one of the greatest scoring touches

this young man is going places...

I agree. Kirk Reynolds is the best player in the state junior or senior! I thought his time was 4.167? I could be wrong though. He has lightning quick speed and I actually saw the eyes in the back of his head! Isn't he on that great competitive team from Shelbyville? I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking with an ACC school as I type this message.