Lexington (8-3-0) 1

#2 team in 4A in South Carolina

Dobyns-Bennett 0

Bishop England (5-2-1) 0

#1 team in 2A in South Carolina

Dobyns Bennett 3

Dutch Fork (5-6-0) 1

#15 team in 4A in South Carolina

and i love when ppl talk abotu d1 signees, that is also overrated. look at ben backstrom, he went to a d1 school and... now that school is what... losing their soccer team... that is awesome though he went d1... try playing against naia, that is where the good players are, all those foreigners, they would dominate most d1 schools, of course maybe not at the top of the top, but for the run of the mill d1 schools, they would destroy them.

Ezion - Did you play D1 or NAIA? You speak as though you have some experience there, but IMO your assessment of D1 vs NAIA is quite a generalization (While I too think it funny when others hang there hat on going D1 because there are some horrible D1 schools out there, there are some horrible NAIA schools out there, as well). Just curious.

they r overated, in that game against brentwood, bearden had an own goal... and didnt play very well. i'm not saying that they r just god awful, but they r very very overrated... they always get built up and built up for what... losing. yeah they won state, but who cares, look at their schedules from the past they definetily arent playing a farragut or bearden schedule.

and i love when ppl talk abotu d1 signees, that is also overrated. look at ben backstrom, he went to a d1 school and... now that school is what... losing their soccer team... that is awesome though he went d1... try playing against naia, that is where the good players are, all those foreigners, they would dominate most d1 schools, of course maybe not at the top of the top, but for the run of the mill d1 schools, they would destroy them.

yeah backstrom's school lost their team cuz of some bull reasons but they also beat kentucky, evansville, and two other division schools in their spring season this year. thats what happens when you only lose one senior from last years team. so dont even try to bash on d1 schools. once losing his program he has had offers to saint marys college in cali, winthrop, marquette, unc asheville, and carson newman (all d1 expcept cn who is a very good d2 school) naia schools in now way would "run" "destroy" or "dominate" most d1 schools...as flo rida says "act like ya know" ezion

i really dont understand the problem with his rankings... does farragut deserve to be number one? no, no they dont. who cares about them winning state last year, they beat bearden who also beat them twice that year. they just happened to win the state game, of course with the refs help, hehe, love to take a jab at farragut. anyways, i am more shocked by the brentwood ranking... everyone always ranks brentwood in the top 4 and they are just not good. look at two years ago when they played bearden in the opening round of state they got demolished, but they hadnt lost for something like a year before that. maybe it is time for brentwood to step up and play the hard games and earn their reputation by beating another good team imagine thta for once...

Have you even taken two seconds to look at who Brentwood plays this season? There schedual has improved a lot the past couple of years.