Rankings Week 3

mjuhb

oh and tron, i noticed that you all tied Lambuth.... can you tell me alittle more about that scrimmage? yes i know it was just a scrimmage but still interested. Lambuth is a dangerous team with dangerous players. How did you guys match up with them?

im going to be completly honestly with you. firts off we decided to play most of the spring season even though they cut our program. we did tie them but i wasnt impressed with them either. we were winning one zero the whole game and had many chances to put the game away (including myself i missed a break away by trying to chip the keeper but it just went over) they did have some really good players but also a lot of "iffy" players. we had a game against kentucky later that game so we did rest most of our the starters the second half and they scored when one our players slippin to clear the ball and one of their players finished his oppurtunity. overall i think the score should have been 3-1 in all honesty

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not bashing him, i said he was a good player, but i said that he isnt a good player just because he went to D1. yeah, i think you all did a good job backing up my argument so i think i will give it a rest, no one wants to listen anyways, maybe we should just call up Wake Forest and Azusa pacific and have them play and settle this. anyways, to be honest i would be happy playing anywhere right now, it stinks to give up the game... but i love being married so it is all good, i miss UC fun times at soccer there... i'll be cheering for you guys and i'll try to make some of your games if you all let me know when they are.

Ezion.... i'm sure your brother can keep you updated.

Tron..... same thing happened to us when we played Lambuth in the 2006 semi-conference tourny. We rang two off the post but only finshed one out of at least fifteen GOOD oppurtunities. We ended up loosing two to one. They finished what seemed like their only two chances in like the last ten min. Remember Tron can't underestimate teams...... might come back to bit you.

• 11 years later...
On 3/24/2008 at 7:25 PM, OnThePitch said:

While I know that MJUHB has alot of contacts I still can't see that You rank opponents higher than the current State Champion and in this case you have CAK at 3rd in the A/AA and Farragut 3rd in AAA????. Until one of them is beat they need to be the top ranking. I can't understand after 2 or 3 games for everyone, MJUHB, you see  my ip birthday wishes tneb anyone above them until someone actually beats them? Using the logic I see being used here CBHS should be above Baylor but they are not and actually having seem them both play I think CBHS is the better team. Time will tell but your rankings are 1 person based on your own feelings because really you cannot have any true logic since the better teams have not played AND We are only 2 or 3 games into the season. Maybe you wanted to put something up for discussion but the old adage should still apply " Your still the champ until someone beats you".

The powers in the State have come out of East Tennessee so long it is hard to doubt them but the shift to the West maybe this Year!!

. I would think that by default the A-AA teams of middle tn. like FRA, MLK, HF, CPA, Station Camp should get the benefit of the doubt over the west tenn. teams.

Edited by GIYASI