DB FOOTBALL '08

DBTeepee

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross Ann? Is that a Catholic school?

How old are you TP? You must be a young-un. That's what Robinson was called in the 60's and early 70's...at least by the Orebank crowd. Better get schooled on the trivia if you gonna be an Injun. So who was the QB in '71...and where did he go to Jr. High? And where is he now? Oops...times up! Now go look it up.

How old are you TP? You must be a young-un. That's what Robinson was called in the 60's and early 70's...at least by the Orebank crowd. Better get schooled on the trivia if you gonna be an Injun. So who was the QB in '71...and where did he go to Jr. High? And where is he now? Oops...times up! Now go look it up.

It was Robert St. Clair...he went to Ross N. Robinson and lived on Watauga Street behind Kabool's Grocery...

and I didn't have to look it up...but I did look up to him; he could play...I am a bit older than DBTeepee, though, I think...and yet younger than Coach St. Clair...

Roll Tribe Roll

It was Robert St. Clair...he went to Ross N. Robinson and lived on Watauga Street behind Kabool's Grocery...

and I didn't have to look it up...but I did look up to him; he could play...I am a bit older than DBTeepee, though, I think...and yet younger than Coach St. Clair...

Roll Tribe Roll

Bingo! At a way Skunk...but then Skunk you always are in the know. OK Skunk, since you are the acclaimed "Chief" who would have been a star WR for DB in '71 but instead went to Lynn View and lived in Cloud. Hint: Best friends with Doug Charlton. God rest his soul. Allright TP...one more chance. Who was the director of Sing Out Kingsport in '71...and she was fine. I know, I know, it ain't football. But if you didn't know who Robert St. Clair was then I figure we should shift gears to band or yeah...Sing Out.

I was but a young pup in 1971, besides that I never learned to speak Orebank.

Anyone know if Jamie Crawford will participate in spring practice this year if DB falls in the baseball district? Be nice havin the QB out there atleast going over the new playbook Clark has surely been workin on all offseason, anyway anyone seen crawford run on the turf during baseball, we have some serious speed in the backfield this yr!

Anyone know if Jamie Crawford will participate in spring practice this year if DB falls in the baseball district? Be nice havin the QB out there atleast going over the new playbook Clark has surely been workin on all offseason, anyway anyone seen crawford run on the turf during baseball, we have some serious speed in the backfield this yr!

You bring up an interesting point that I really haven't heard anyone talk about. How does the speed of the players on Field Turf compare to natural grass? Has anyone even studied it? Would more speed give an advantage to the offense? Will it allow Chris Sensabaugh to make his cuts quicker? What are your thoughts?

Not sure that it really matters there comp because together they own this area in football as Indians. Right?

Daggonit Maroonandgrey, why you got to whiz on everything I got to say. Don't make me call VolMan. OK yes, you own the area. You happy? DHead. All right here's the deal. You embarassed us in '06. There I said it. But we didn't go home and cry. We are knocking on the door and in '08 we might just 'bust it down. One way or another we gonna get your respect. And when we do get there you gonna go too...and sit between me and VolMan. We got the Cigars. Chump.