2:00 Lincoln County vs Sumertown

3:30 Oakland vs Community

5:00 Lincoln County vs Oakland

6:30 Lincoln County vs Community

8:00 Summertown vs Sparkman 2

High School Practice Field

3:30 Huntland vs Summertown

5:00 Huntland vs Sparkman 2

On the schedule Forest is playing Hendersonville on Thursday and then again on Friday. Is that correct?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guru I hear that MrNoitAll is coming to the tournament. I hope you fix him something special to eat. haha. You guys are great at Lincoln Co. and don't deserve to get slammed the way this person has done you.

I don't think he's slamming anybody. He called Shelbyville a basketball schooll, it didn't hurt their feelings. Just get out there on the field and prove him wrong, then print something.

What are you his PR person? Ask around everyone is sick of some of the comments he makes.

I hate to be the one to tell you IReallynoitAll but I have had a bunch of people to ask who was the losers. I do not remember anyone ever asking you who you thought would lose the game? Also when you say EVERYONE is sick I really do not think that is correct. Have you notice how many people are reading the threads that MrNoitAll makes??? Sounds like MrNoitAll may have a few fans. I am sorry that you are not one but that is ok because I still love U! Plus MrNoitAll is not slamming anyone...he just tells it like it is some teams are winners and some are loser this year does not make people good or bad but if you are going to keep score do you not have losers??? Think about it! Have a great day and see you at the park I hope! But yes I will be at Lincoln County because some of my friends are going to make me this great sandwich! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Did I ever tell you that Lincoln County was a football town? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I hate to be the one to tell you IReallynoitAll but I have had a bunch of people to ask who was the losers. I do not remember anyone ever asking you who you thought would lose the game? Also when you say EVERYONE is sick I really do not think that is correct. Have you notice how many people are reading the threads that MrNoitAll makes??? Sounds like MrNoitAll may have a few fans. I am sorry that you are not one but that is ok because I still love U! Plus MrNoitAll is not slamming anyone...he just tells it like it is some teams are winners and some are loser this year does not make people good or bad but if you are going to keep score do you not have losers??? Think about it! Have a great day and see you at the park I hope! But yes I will be at Lincoln County because some of my friends are going to make me this great sandwich! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Did I ever tell you that Lincoln County was a football town? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

[/quo

MrNoItAll doesn't appear to be slamming anyone..he does tells it like it is, whether its what you always want to hear or not. I look forward to his predictions, along with the explanations of how he arrives with them and most time he has a good feel for the teams playing ability at the time. Of course, just about any team can beat any other team on any given day and upsets do and will happen. This is why the game is played. I myself would not make some game predictions that he does because the teams are too close, but he never backs down and is always willing to make the daily predictions. I don't know much but there is one thing that I am sure of..

]MrNoItAll knows softball

See you @ LC this weekend.

MrNoItAll doesn't appear to be slamming anyone..he does tells it like it is, whether its what you always want to hear or not. I look forward to his predictions, along with the explanations of how he arrives with them and most time he has a good feel for the teams playing ability at the time. Of course, just about any team can beat any other team on any given day and upsets do and will happen. This is why the game is played. I myself would not make some game predictions that he does because the teams are too close, but he never backs down and is always willing to make the daily predictions. I don't know much but there is one thing that I am sure of..

What are you his wife or just in love with him? Not slamming anybody. You slam a team when you say they are going to lose. Kids read this site and that's not fair to them to say they are losers, maybe you two are the losers.

What are you his wife or just in love with him? Not slamming anybody. You slam a team when you say they are going to lose. Kids read this site and that's not fair to them to say they are losers, maybe you two are the losers.

I am really excited about the games this weekend and looking forward to seeing you all at the games plus the great sandwiches that you have at the game. Plus I want to go to by the football field and see the football field! I am going to try and pick several winners from the pool games for the many fans and friends that are wondering who will lose! I have a feeling that LC will not have a great weekend winning but will have a good weekend making money! Which is always important to have $$$ for the players and remember they have the best high school field in the state! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

IReallynoitall, you have a lot to learn before you are in the same class as MrNoItAll. Sounds like you just repeat what you heard at the barber shop or down on the town square. If I didn't like reading his post and it made me as bitter as it does you, I wouldn't read them. The individual, whoever it is knows softball and as he said there will always be a winner of a game, and the other team will be the loser. Nothing personal.

f9d......seems to me that the folks that bash mrnoitall is jealous cause he knows more about softball then they could ever dream of knowing about the sport.....and no im not his wife, secretary, or his neighbor.....and im not kissing his butt either.....i wouldnt even mind meeting the guy in person.....the man just tells it like it is......so to the people that constantly bash him, either learn alot more about softball and prove him wrong or just shut up