the bearden thread

Tin-Man

Well, i just on here for the first time this year and was wondering how the freshman class of my day are doing as seniors?

I hear they score a lot and that Aaron shoenfiled is the man, but other than that, how are they?

more hard defense, bootin going on?

who are their midfielders?

are they in great shape like Turner likes em?

who is playing defense this year?

just everything about bearden, and maybe their biggest rivals.

just curious, coming from a lazy man, who doesn't want to look it all up.

Well, i just on here for the first time this year and was wondering how the freshman class of my day are doing as seniors?

I hear they score a lot and that Aaron shoenfiled is the man, but other than that, how are they?

more hard defense, bootin going on?

who are their midfielders?

are they in great shape like Turner likes em?

who is playing defense this year?

just everything about bearden, and maybe their biggest rivals.

just curious, coming from a lazy man, who doesn't want to look it all up.

Hello Tin-man..... How's it going? To answer your question. Bearden is very strong up top and decent in the middle. They have a whole new defense- even the freshman defender (Patty) that started last year has been moved to the defensive mid position. He will be very good at that position, but his temper tends to get him into trouble- usually by mouthing a ref (even though he has a reason too!). The keeper position is too early for me to make a decision- it will take time and replacing Brian Walker isn't easy to do. The offensive power they have is flat out scary. Your freshman- the one that you told me would be great, has lived up to your prediction...Tom Webster is really, really good! When he wants to unstoppable- he is! Just ask Christian Brothers! Schoenfeld is my favorite on the whole team, he is always consistant, with constant energy. He can beat two people most of the time! Then, even if they have any trouble you can count on Ryan Campbell to help.....he may very well be the most under-rated player on the field. If he had more experience, I think he might be as good as anyone else up top. Alex Wilkerson is the other weapon they have up top. By far the most impressive freshman is Seth Williams- that kid has All-State, All-whatever, written all over him- maybe not this year but certainly by next year. That kid has all the tools to be one of the best defenders to ever play at Bearden! I'm not convinced that he will be left at defense. I believe he could play where ever Turner may need. Bearden only needs to be better at defense, and with the style they play that shouldn't take too long! Overall, they are a powerhouse!! Will they be able to beat Farragut, West, Catholic, etc....time will tell. Besides, Farragut is a new team and I have not seen them play yet, but will real soon. They have Oak Ridge real soon, and after the BEATING they took last year from Oak Ridge, I am sure they want a little payback!!! By the way, I had made it well known last year that Oak Ridge would beat them soundly....everyone laughed at me....they quit that when they were down 3-0! I think Oak Ridge can beat them again.....it's just a mental thing! I'll let you know what happens after the game.

Pseudophobia

All bearden alum should quite life and the game of soccer! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man you are everywhere today

(Kidding about the first comment, directed toward tinman)

look at this, Karns alum can't even spell.

"quite life" are you trying to say 'quit life'

and my name has a dash in it, it deserves the dash.

Arsenal/Liverpool today at 2:30.