Milligan Camp

kryptonite20

Tha hill cant play with the big boys anymore so they go to milligan. Just thought id say that. But anyways, unaka and hancock has probably been the best game so far. Boone is horrible. North Greene beats unaka and then gets beat by rye cove hahaha thats a fluke. Hampton is terrible. Bird needs to fly back to the house and stay there, they aint makin it out of the district. Where has happy valley been, scared maybe.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean "The Hill" can't play with the big boys anymore and that's why they went to the Milligan camp? SH also attended the UTC camp and did very well. Who cares what camp it is the fact is that it's close to Johnson City and it is a chance for these guys to get some experience before the season comes.

Can't hang with the big boys? Oh and the State Tourney was just a Junior Hornets league game? I guess you don't know that the Hill is going to Western Kentucky Unviersity to play the best teams in Kentucky. Make sure you know what you're talking about before you say something stupid. You should learn from history, it doesn't take the Hill any time at all to reload. If you think it was it last year. You're in for a suprise. This year's team could be better than last year's. What team are you for? I'm sure the Hill will more than hang with them. Don't give them any bulletin board material. You know what happens then. 32 minutes of Hill. You think your boys can handle that. We'll see...

You better not be from Elizabethton talking this smack. Let's talk about wusses. Drop down a classification so we can win games!!! WAAAAAAA!!

[Edited by UNCCJP33 on 7/11/02 10:06P]

I'm not sure who they have played. I haven't had a chance to go watch them. From what I hear though they haven't lost a game. I guess that's to be expected since the camp is for little kids right kryptonite. i think tommorrow is the last day. Western Kentucky is at the end of July.

[Edited by UNCCJP33 on 7/11/02 10:39P]

Guest CANECREEK2002

I believe that the toppers have played Cocke County, Happy Valley, Twin Springs, Sullivan Central, and one other team so far. They have won them all by a good margin except against central which they won by only 7. Toppers are looking impressive from what i hear.

Today they will try and wrap up the camp undefeated.

kryptonite get lost bro. Science Hill is always going to be good. Yea Rob Love,JaKeith,and Anton were good players but that whole team contributed to getting to the state final. There are plenty of good players on next year's team. I don't know what your problem is but SH is far from awful. I know for a fact they have certainly impressed in the camps they've attended so far. And I bet UNCCJP33 is right, you are probably an Elizabethton fan and too bad Betsy had to move down a class to win some games.

Did you happen to go watch the State Tourney? Someone different stepped up each night. Love? Scored well below his average. Hairston? Played through a stomach virus so he wasn't 100%. Anton? Science Hill would have won the gold ball if he was ready to play for any of the games.

Again Kryptonite, don't say a word unless you have proof to back it up. I don't know what your problem is with the Hill, but get over it. Just because they have dominated the court in every aspect people like you look for other ways to attack them. Just comment on your town's basketball, not ours.

Science Hill went undefeated. You guys talking smack must be nuts. Science is still very good. Sullivan Central and DB will also be strong. The Sullivan Central-Science Hill game was the best of the camp. This game was decided in the final minute. Sullivan Central will be better than last year. Hancock beat Unaka double figures and played everyone and Aaron Seal did not play because of a rib injury.