Milligan Camp

kryptonite20

I love Science Hill basketball and everything but you people have no idea what you are talking about. Elizabethton is where it is supposed to be in AA. The school cant help that the surounding area has 3 other highschools:Happy Valley, Unaka and Hampton. I would love to see Elizabethton and the Hill play during the season. Only 2 people know why they dont Hardin and Poe. Maybe they will meet in the Arby's. Last years game was a good one all the way to the end. Rob killed'em with the three's he nailed to open up the fourth quarter. But anyways...All i am saying back off of Elizabethton. They are where they are supposed to be.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did not play in the camp. This is a game I will pay to see during the season. This should be the best matchup in East Tennessee in years. Both of these teams are very good. If DB gets everyone healthy and eligible they have the edge. I loved watching these two teams play this week. There are some interesting matchups on these two clubs and competitors at the helm in Morgan and Poe. Elizebethton and Sullivan Central are also very good East Tennessee teams.

actually i am BJ Miller. Umm...I would never diss Science Hill. I basically grew up in JC. I have no idea who this kryptonite guy is. I like everyone on the Hill's team. As for Science Hill this year, I hope they have a great year and everything but losing as much as they did and who it was they lost will be hard to replace. Nick and Jerome will lead that team. DD will finally get his chance to play, which I am glad to see, me and him are pretty good friends. The SH/DB game will be a great one to watch, if theres any way possible, i will be there for the game(s). It will be tough for science hill to beat DB. DB has a very good nucleus of players: Azmar, Henry and Wooten if he is healthy.

As for us dropping down: I never have liked it. I know it gives us a better chance of winning and going farther into the tournament but when i was growing up you werent any good until you beat Science Hill. My sophmore year we had 2 very good games with them. I think that we should play each other in the season. I think it would be great for both. As many people as it would bring to the game, if you just think about it, it seems that we should play. But ah well, i dont have any say over that so im gonna quit whinin.

[Edited by whatever on 7/14/02 1:39P]

whatever you're a good player and I hope you guys go all the way this year. Bring a gold ball back to Elizabethton. Thanks for your thoughts on both SH and DB. I think the game between them next year will be a good one. I'll be drivin down to JC to see it. DB seems to have a very strong team next year and I know "The Hill" seems young but I believe a lot of their young players are going to step-up their games and get their chance to shine. Nick,Jerome,and Rahman will have to be the leaders for this young group but I think they can handle it. Good Luck to Elizabethton next year!