Anderson County

esblackwidow123

Just wanted to point out some scores posted on Anderson County's schedule. AC has only played Oak Ridge one time and that was a win 3-2. The Baylor game was not offical due to rain so it does not effect their record. They are 10-4 as it is posted on the TBCA website.

you must be out of your mind to even remotely beleive that ac has even the smallest chance of going anywhere in the tourney...the team you need to worry bout is Powell...They have beat several quality teams this year including your overrated mavericks...

you must be out of your mind to even remotely beleive that ac has even the smallest chance of going anywhere in the tourney...the team you need to worry bout is Powell...They have beat several quality teams this year including your overrated mavericks...

I'm sure AC will be overly worried about Powell since they play in the same district, wait they dont even play in the same classification... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow Powell, you beat an slightly above average team in AA. Thats like beating a regular AAA team.

Why should they worry about Powell? Powell is a AAA school, AC is AA. I might point out that AC did beat Powell at Oak Ridge earlier in the year. When you did beat AC, you scored 7 in the first 2 and 1/3 innings. You were shut down after that. AC had an off game. It happens to everyone. It looks to me like they are clicking now with their last 3 games.

Are ya kiddin? I have alot of friends that play for AC so I keep up with them pretty well and to my knowledge AC has beaten Powell alot more than Powell has beaten them. I also watched AC make about 4 errors in the loss against Powell this year since they played on Sunday and everyone elses field was still wet. Anyway when is the last time you have seen the panthers get out of their district?????????