Farragut better watch out?

panther93

The April 17 Maryville Times reports:

"In the opinion of William Blount baseball coach Richie Wilhite, Bearden has the best offense in District 4-AAA. " . . . "Farragut is very tough offensively, but (Bearden) has hit us a lot harder than Farragut has," Wilhite said. "In our district, they're the best offensive team we've seen."

So there. Its not just me and cruiser and all the other Bearden fans who know that we're gonna beat the hadmirals on Monday. William Blount and every other team in district knows that we are the better men. farragut got lucky the first time and just squeaked past us. This time we beat you. And after that William Blount's gonna take its turn too.

Farraguts been livin too long on luck, homecookin' and hype and on Tuesday morning your so called national rankings are ours! Go Dawgs!:roflol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The April 17 Maryville Times reports:

"Bearden has hit us a lot harder than Farragut has," Wilhite said. "In our district, they're the best offensive team we've seen."

So there. Its not just me and cruiser and all the other Bearden fans who know that we're gonna beat the hadmirals on Monday. William Blount and every other team in district knows that we are the better men. farragut got lucky the first time and just squeaked past us. This time we beat you. And after that William Blount's gonna take its turn too.

Farragut 10, Bearden 4...ouch. This is another example of why you do your talking with performance on the field. If you are good, you don't have to tell folks. They will figure it out.

QUOTE(allvol247 @ Apr 22 2008 - 05:35 PM)

"I don't care what the FHS people say, but BHS can hang with FHS...they showed it in the 3-2 ballgame earlier in the year. That game BHS had very good pitching, but no offense til the 6th and this game BHS had no pitching until the 4th, but scored 4 runs off a very good pitcher who hadn't given up a run all year. Just know that we will play each other at least 3 more times this year. In the District semis, District champ(maybe 2x if loser wins 1st game), and Region Championsip. Both teams are very very good this year and anything less than state for BHS is very disappointing"

Cruiser and I agree with allvol who really knows baseball. Now we have stuck up farragut right where we want 'em fat, dumb, and happy. And our hitters have totally figured out farraguts little freshman ace. He is just another crafty lefthander and never really had good stuff.

After figuring him out on Monday it was homerun derby time for the mighty Dawgs! Next time we start the game lighting him up like a pinball machine and see him fold like a cheap lawnchair. William Blount beats the fatmirals like they almost did before, we beat em in districts, the overrated fatmirals team stays home in may, and we get their national rankings!

That is why Coach Buckner said in the News-Sentinel "We did a pretty good job hanging in there and not folding the tent. We'll see them again." Coach figured out the fatmirals and they and their little freshmen are DAWGMEAT! Go DAWGS!

Not sure, but pretty sure this is a post about Powell beating Farragut in their dream world? Powell needs to worry about beating AA teams right now. Looks like Gibbs handed them a pretty nice loss last night, according to the scoreboard. Maybe you should think about beating smaller teams before you talk trash to the best team in the state so far. Ive seen Farragut play. They are the real deal. Powell, uhhhhhh not so much. Sorry, stay in your fantasy world.

OK in all seriousness, I am a big powell fan but Farragut is not better than us and really who cares about gibbs we just took them a little too lightly because they stink so bad...if we play farragut we will know b4 hand what to watch out for...I'm not trying to stir up Drama i am just saying Powell would give Farragut the worst whipping they have ever had if they played

OK in all seriousness, I am a big powell fan but Farragut is not better than us and really who cares about gibbs we just took them a little too lightly because they stink so bad...if we play farragut we will know b4 hand what to watch out for...I'm not trying to stir up Drama i am just saying Powell would give Farragut the worst whipping they have ever had if they played

ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

edit:

"(panther93), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."-BM

I sit and wonder what people are thinking when they make such bold predictions. Are you a jackass in the real world, or just on Coach T and other places you can keep your identity hidden? There is nothing wrong with thinking your team is better than another if thats what helps you sleep at night, but you are just making your team look like a bunch of arrogant a-holes because I don't know who you are so I associate you with the whole team.