Farragut better watch out?

panther93

QUOTE(allvol247 @ Apr 22 2008 - 05:35 PM)

"I don't care what the FHS people say, but BHS can hang with FHS...they showed it in the 3-2 ballgame earlier in the year. That game BHS had very good pitching, but no offense til the 6th and this game BHS had no pitching until the 4th, but scored 4 runs off a very good pitcher who hadn't given up a run all year. Just know that we will play each other at least 3 more times this year. In the District semis, District champ(maybe 2x if loser wins 1st game), and Region Championsip. Both teams are very very good this year and anything less than state for BHS is very disappointing"

Cruiser and I agree with allvol who really knows baseball. Now we have stuck up farragut right where we want 'em fat, dumb, and happy. And our hitters have totally figured out farraguts little freshman ace. He is just another crafty lefthander and never really had good stuff.

After figuring him out on Monday it was homerun derby time for the mighty Dawgs! Next time we start the game lighting him up like a pinball machine and see him fold like a cheap lawnchair. William Blount beats the fatmirals like they almost did before, we beat em in districts, the overrated fatmirals team stays home in may, and we get their national rankings!

That is why Coach Buckner said in the News-Sentinel "We did a pretty good job hanging in there and not folding the tent. We'll see them again." Coach figured out the fatmirals and they and their little freshmen are DAWGMEAT! Go DAWGS!

well i think the admirals still have some great pitching left you guys havent even seen. and im sure if bearden plays farragut again and their freshman does pitch he will give up no runs like what should have happened. you have nothing figured out

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

edit:

"(panther93), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."-BM

i agree with this man just do us all a favor and give it a break on powell. two words Matt Ramsey. can yall beat him, or even make contact with the ball?

• 2 weeks later...

it looks like we are gonna find out who is better lol

what time? at farragut....and when farragut hands it to you, make sure and come back and post the score. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

it looks like we are gonna find out who is better lol

what time? at farragut....and when farragut hands it to you, make sure and come back and post the score. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

powell has no business in this game, they will be embarrased

When a team earns its way into a regional game, they have plenty of business being there. You can't take that away from them. As far as the quotes that panther93 has made on here....I'm pretty sure he's just trying to stir things up. My guess is Powell goes into this game planning to fight and scrap for everything they can. They are surely the underdogs, but sometimes that works in a team's favor. I think this is the first time since 2000 that Powell has made it out of the district. PHS baseball is definitely on the rise. They are starting a lot of underclassmen this season, and they also have a strong group of freshman coming in next year.

The future looks bright! GO PANTHERS!

I found out this person, panther93 has nothing to do with the Powell baseball team. He is just a student who I believe knows some farragut students. He needs to stop acting like he's speaking for the Powell baseball team because his comments are far from the truth.

no one has posted since the game? Why? What happened to panther? It wasn't really a game for awhile, then the ump called a balk, I dunno if it was or not couldn't tell, but the kid woulda been thrown out at first, but got to go to 2nd.. then Powell had a small rally and scored 3 to make it 6-3. I think this was all in the 6th inning... I laughed quite hard when powell got a hit in the 6th all their fans were complaining about the score keeper because he only had Powell at 2 hits instead of 3. They were making a big deal out of it. haha. good times.

no one has posted since the game? Why? What happened to panther? It wasn't really a game for awhile, then the ump called a balk, I dunno if it was or not couldn't tell, but the kid woulda been thrown out at first, but got to go to 2nd.. then Powell had a small rally and scored 3 to make it 6-3. I think this was all in the 6th inning... I laughed quite hard when powell got a hit in the 6th all their fans were complaining about the score keeper because he only had Powell at 2 hits instead of 3. They were making a big deal out of it. haha. good times.

Your ID name is appropriate. And Powell didn't get embarrassed like you had hoped. As a matter of fact Farragut went quite a few scoreless innings themselves and Powell made it a ballgame. The hit that the scorekeeper took off the board was indeed a hit- it went over the 1st baseman's head and the runner was there before the throw or anyone one could get there. Even the guy behind the homeplate screen keeping score on Farragut's side ruled it a hit.

Glad you don't represent all Farragut's fans. Some have class.

where did i say that I hope Powell would get embarrassed? Where? Post it please and I will believe you. I said they aren't good, but I didn't say they would get embarrassed. So find proof before you start claiming I "hoped" something. thanks.

The point is you were complaining that you didn't have a "hit". when in the end it wouldn't have mattered because he didn't score or anything. I guess I am just not used to cheering for teams that struggle to win games and have to resort to complaining about whether we had 1 or 2 hits in the game when we are losing 6-0. WE SHOULD HAVE 2 HITS INSTEAD OF 1! This is an outrage! We are currently getting dominated and you are only going to give us 1 hit instead of 2! AHHHH! I mean come on. really... man. I hope I never end up that way.