QB going to Alcoa

falcon05

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thesmartestpersonalive, evun tho gas is higher than a camel's back, eye will not let distunce be a isshoe. We ben two Virginia befour...

Now Starsnbars you have to remember that the folks at Alcoa are not as affluent as your comrades in the red and black, and the Tornadoes recruiting budget is an epigone of the Rebels. Additionaly the Tornadoe program simply can't bring in as much money as the Rebels, they only charge students $400 dollars tuition, and they also have to buy uniforms and equipment because they don't have that lucrative Nike deal. This lack of funding really hinders the recruitment of players outside of adjacent counties, limiting out of state recruiting to Swain & Grahm counties in North Carolina; neither of whom are by any stretch of the immagination producing the caliber of athelete the Tornadoes seek.

Now Starsnbars you have to remember that the folks at Alcoa are not as affluent as your comrades in the red and black, and the Tornadoes recruiting budget is an epigone of the Rebels. Additionaly the Tornadoe program simply can't bring in as much money as the Rebels, they only charge students $400 dollars tuition, and they also have to buy uniforms and equipment because they don't have that lucrative Nike deal. This lack of funding really hinders the recruitment of players outside of adjacent counties, limiting out of state recruiting to Swain & Grahm counties in North Carolina; neither of whom are by any stretch of the immagination producing the caliber of athelete the Tornadoes seek.

tspa, yeah butt Alcoa haz tha Cirkit City.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 months later...

I'll say this Alcoa DOES NOT have a better QB than Jock Stinson - don't care how good there backups were last year. If Stinson gets a fair shot - 100% he'll be there QB. He is dual threat that can beat you in many ways - not many guys start varsity as a 9th grader especially at that position and at a school like Fulton.

His arm is fine - throws a good ball with some juice behind it.

It is impressive that he started freshman year, but Chase James has been workin and i really don't think he would pass Chase up.

Well the word that I have heard from his family members is that he is wanting to finish his high school career at Fulton, that is coming from a very close source to Jock. I have family of mine that is very close kin of Jock's and I am a former coach of his and I believe that in the end he will be back at Fulton in the 2008 season and now that he has a close friend of his that went to Central and is now living in the Fulton, leads me to believe that he will be back this year at Fulton and could really help a very good young Fulton team, but might have a various position change in mind. Well tell me if anyone hears this and I believe that he will be at Fulton because of various reasons and remember his younger brother is a sophmore at Fulton.

Holla at cha boi.. ShaneC

Well the word that I have heard from his family members is that he is wanting to finish his high school career at Fulton, that is coming from a very close source to Jock. I have family of mine that is very close kin of Jock's and I am a former coach of his and I believe that in the end he will be back at Fulton in the 2008 season and now that he has a close friend of his that went to Central and is now living in the Fulton, leads me to believe that he will be back this year at Fulton and could really help a very good young Fulton team, but might have a various position change in mind. Well tell me if anyone hears this and I believe that he will be at Fulton because of various reasons and remember his younger brother is a sophmore at Fulton.

It's amazing how Jock is now accepted since both Wagner & Blair are now gone. If I were him I'd feel needed by Fulton now more than ever as well. WHAT A JOKE!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Shane, who is Jock's close friend? Would he have the initials C.S.?

Shane, who is Jock's close friend? Would he have the initials C.S.?

Yes the initials would be C.S. That is just what I have been hearing for the past 2 weeks. So it what I am saying, is what you been hearing Knoxville21? By the way I think I know who you are Knoxville21, but what are your initials?

Holla at cha boi ShaneC.

Yes the initials would be C.S. That is just what I have been hearing for the past 2 weeks. So it what I am saying, is what you been hearing Knoxville21? By the way I think I know who you are Knoxville21, but what are your initials?

Holla at cha boi ShaneC.

I have heard that the father of C.S. attended practice Monday, told the coaches of his son's decision and C.S. not attended practice at Central.